R

Ready2GoNow

Sep 10, 2020
The tracking number on my SN hasn't updated in a week. God I wish it would hurry up. I'm so desperate to get out of here. I can't wait much longer.

In the meantime, I've been doing a lot of research and I have all the symptoms of PTSD. I'm 100% sure I'd be diagnosed with it if I were to see a professional. Too little too late. This does at least explain why I'm so angry, paranoid, and isolated. Why I struggle to concentrate, why I went from being top of the class to being a loser who wasted 6 years trying (and failing) to complete a 3 year degree. I hate my birth-givers even more for this. They completely destroyed me. I never stood a chance. It's been me against the world since that horrendous day I was born. I'm so tired of fighting. There is no justice or relief in this hell. I think I'll have to choose another method so I can go sooner.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19276, mopeyD, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 2 others
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
The tracking number on my SN hasn't updated in a week. God I wish it would hurry up. I'm so desperate to get out of here. I can't wait much longer.

In the meantime, I've been doing a lot of research and I have all the symptoms of PTSD. I'm 100% sure I'd be diagnosed with it if I were to see a professional. Too little too late. This does at least explain why I'm so angry, paranoid, and isolated. Why I struggle to concentrate, why I went from being top of the class to being a loser who wasted 6 years trying (and failing) to complete a 3 year degree. I hate my birth-givers even more for this. They completely destroyed me. I never stood a chance. It's been me against the world since that horrendous day I was born. I'm so tired of fighting. There is no justice or relief in this hell. I think I'll have to choose another method so I can go sooner.
I don't know the details of your situation, but from what you've said here I can relate to so much of it.

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
its hard to wait when youre done but violent methods are even worse than SN

Reactions: Deleted member 19276