Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
even if one wasnt suicidal how are they suppose to live a normal life not thinking about death. death is literally every where, all the time. you cant escape it. how does one just go about their day without realizing that death is staring them in the face, no matter what they do, no matter where they go, death is waiting. death will always be waiting.

ps this is.....a problem for me. im not sure if its a fixation on death, if its a phobia of death. all i know, is death is every wheres and even when im not suicidal i want to die just so i can beat death to it. HAHA CANT SNEAK UP ON ME NOW!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: these_days9, OopsIdidntwanttodie and WornOutLife
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I go through my day not thinking about the next time I will go to the bathroom. It's inevitable, but why bother fixating on it if it's not relevant right now?

• Hugs
Reactions: these_days9, OopsIdidntwanttodie and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

惞惃惈
Mar 22, 2020
Leaving suicide aside, I also think of death all the time and get amazed at how people seem to simply ignore this matter.
I mean, we have a fucking body, conscience but we're born so as to die. It's so weird the very fact of existing!!!!
(this is why I'm obsessed with the simulation theory lol)

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
OopsIdidntwanttodie

OopsIdidntwanttodie

Ctb by the 20th of December
Oct 11, 2020
I go through my day not thinking about the next time I will go to the bathroom. It's inevitable, but why bother fixating on it if it's not relevant right now?

Lmao this.

Reactions: Ghost2211