Lulu Land

Lulu Land

Dec 22, 2020
Today I woke up with the sense that, it's not really Christmas. Now I know that sounds stupid, but everything is just an emptiness feeling for me. Not to mention my brother just said he wished I were dead. The only thing I do feel happy about is that I'm finally able to bring myself to speak to my s/o again. Besides that, the rest of this holiday season has mainly been met with dread. But I know nothing can truly help it as I've used my (healthy) coping methods numerous of times to the point that they know longer work. I guess I'll be stuck here on this lonely Christmas,

But to anyone out there who celebrates the holidays, happy holidays! And if you don't, happy early new year! And if you don't even celebrate that, then I wish you a happy rest of the year <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Bigpink, Pookie, NodusTollens and 4 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
You're not entirely alone, we're here. The Holidays are tough on most people, but especially so for most of the lovely souls here.

I wish I had more to say, something festive or uplifting maybe. But I've got nothing. I hope the rest of your day isn't too bad :hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Chupacabra 44, Sakura94 and Lulu Land
Lulu Land

Lulu Land

Dec 22, 2020
You're not entirely alone, we're here. The Holidays are tough on most people, but especially so for most of the lovely souls here.

I wish I had more to say, something festive or uplifting maybe. But I've got nothing. I hope the rest of your day isn't too bad :hug:

Thank you, this means a lot to me to hear, I hope your day goes amazing <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Very sweet, thank you, you too. Incredible that your brother said that. So sad, so sorry. And sorry you couldn't be with your s/o over Xmas!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lulu Land and Brick In The Wall
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Alt.suicide.holidays or ash was created because of the number of people committing suicide around holiday times. It's a recurring thing.

Loneliness gets to people more at this time of year.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lulu Land