• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

IwanttodieASAP

Student
Nov 5, 2022
If I had the means and the privacy, imagine how peaceful and calming CTBing by helium. Seriously, imahine just breathing like normal, no shortness of breath, no pain, just a slow fade into peacefulness. I wish I had the ability and I'm jelous to all of you who do

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, lionetta12, donealready and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds wonderful. I would love to be able to experience that and then permanently be free from this horrific world for all eternity. I just think that in general those who are able to die a peaceful suicide are so incredibly fortunate, I very much envy them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Scacie, DaatiSimi, IwanttodieASAP and 2 others
blackwidow

blackwidow

Road to nowhere
Aug 12, 2022
If I had the means and the privacy, imagine how peaceful and calming CTBing by helium. Seriously, imahine just breathing like normal, no shortness of breath, no pain, just a slow fade into peacefulness. I wish I had the ability and I'm jelous to all of you who do
Does this method worry you? What do you mean by the ability to do it?

Reactions: IwanttodieASAP