Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019

Chilling, minding your own business, then you are fucking shot to death by cops the second you step outside because 2 fools were arguing over a $1.50 wager on CoD WW2. So mind-boggling you can survive several CTB attempts while resenting your existence the whole time while shit like this happens. So much for life being sacred.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: archipelago, Joey, artificial_ineptness and 8 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Jesus! That whole swatting thing is ridiculous. The fact it was so easy is similarly ridiculous. I think they changed things a bit as a result of the influx of COD pieces doing it but not sure of the details.

Would have been an easy way to suicide by cop I guess. Lots of room for error though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I don't think Viner got enough prison time for that. 15 months isn't enough. The other guy got 20 years, and they're both just as culpable, since he was commissoned to do it. I think the only reason is because of his record.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Huntfish34
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
They both got off with way little consequences right?

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Nah, the guy who actually made the call got 20 years. The one who -told- him to make the call got 15 months. The guy they were trying to SWAT got 2 years probation, and I think he's the most innocent, I can see people giving out a false address if being threatened. Maybe pick one that doesn't exist though, or the address of a police station, so they know its a hoax.

Reading the whole article, I personally don't think the guy who died should've been shot either.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Huntfish34
Kismet

Kismet

life is pointless
Feb 16, 2022
The cop got away with it. That's messed up. Fucking blue line bull shit. Cops in America kill more people than any country in the world and come across a story like this is sickening

Reactions: Dizzylady80

Experienced
Mar 5, 2022

Chilling, minding your own business, then you are fucking shot to death by cops the second you step outside because 2 fools were arguing over a $1.50 wager on CoD WW2. So mind-boggling you can survive several CTB attempts while resenting your existence the whole time while shit like this happens. So much for life being sacred.
Of course it was a bunch of cops. Christ.