Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
"You really shouldnt be in a committed relationship" -my friend

Thank you i know.

Idk whats worse.
My fuck ups or the fact that i literally begged him to tell me i fucked up.

• Hugs
Reactions: hʚll, heraclitus23 and souljah222
souljah222

souljah222

Apr 19, 2019
fuck ups dont make you worthless imo. you didnt say much in your post why you feel that way about yourself but i dont think you even can be worthless if you were in a commited relationship

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
fuck ups dont make you worthless imo. you didnt say much in your post why you feel that way about yourself but i dont think you even can be worthless if you were in a commited relationship
If one has an attention problem its quite possible. To put it simply i made a friend. I havent entirely fucked up yet, but something like this isnt anything new for me. I cant do something as simple as making friends without complicating it.

souljah222

souljah222

Apr 19, 2019
If one has an attention problem its quite possible. To put it simply i made a friend. I havent entirely fucked up yet, but something like this isnt anything new for me. I cant do something as simple as making friends without complicating it.
its really hard to give any advice with this little information but maybe it would be a good idea to talk with your friend about how you feel and that you dont want to fuck up. feeling worthless is often an illusion that you cant recognize from your own perspective. which ever way you might fuck up its already less of a fuck up bc you posted this and obviously dont want to fuck up, if your friend knows this you can get through this together maybe and your friend might convince you that youre not worthless. idk sorry if this advice isnt really fitting the situation youre in rn

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
its really hard to give any advice with this little information but maybe it would be a good idea to talk with your friend about how you feel and that you dont want to fuck up. feeling worthless is often an illusion that you cant recognize from your own perspective. which ever way you might fuck up its already less of a fuck up bc you posted this and obviously dont want to fuck up, if your friend knows this you can get through this together maybe and your friend might convince you that youre not worthless. idk sorry if this advice isnt really fitting the situation youre in rn
Its difficult for me to want to say anything after all the times people have judged me and hated me on here. To say anything in public would just be setting me up for it again

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
But you can't say anything meaningful about it that way either ...

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
But you can't say anything meaningful about it that way either ...
Theres nothing meaningful to say about it. I fucked up

souljah222

souljah222

Apr 19, 2019
Its difficult for me to want to say anything after all the times people have judged me and hated me on here. To say anything in public would just be setting me up for it again
if you still want to vent you can pm me. im so fucked up myself that i wont judge i promise. as long as you havent molested a child or something like that lmao