T

Thislifehurts

Feb 22, 2021
How to accept the fact that you'll always be worthless in this life?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, HopelessCookie, Blondi and 3 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
You have to actually believe yourself when you think it.

Reactions: Symbiote
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
What makes you think you're worthless OP? I'm sorry you're feeling so shitty, can you explain? I'll understand if you don't want to share though. Sending hugs :hug:

Reactions: Thislifehurts and Pen>Sword
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I have experience in being worthless in this life thanks to an endless supply of references to back up my self-loathing brain.

O

Outofhope

Feb 19, 2021
Yes. I'm totally worthless. I've had opportunity's beyond belief, yet I've blown it every time.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: jello, puppet_nihilist, Pen>Sword and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think you can be suicidal your whole life but being worthless can change.
If you really want to, you can start doing something "productive and good" and you'll feel much better. That's what I'm trying to do now, in spite of having extreme depression and bipolar disorder.
Trust me, I really suck but I think nobody is 100% worthless lol.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RedHarlequin, Pen>Sword and x~Sophia~x
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
I am worthless or even a burden by economic point of view, but when it comes to family I am priceless. I remind myself that my mom, dad, brothers and a sister love me unconditionally. They are the main reason why I am alive right now. I am cursed by their love, and at the same time fortunate.

I check if there is a silver lining of some sort, or if the beliefs I have are true with no contradictions. I may be worthless to 99.99% of the population, but I have something or someone to live for right now.

While it may not be the same for other people, there may be someone cares for them. For instance, there is an advocacy group for societal "rejects" for current or former inmates who has nobody to love them. These advocates really took their free time and money to devote their lives to these "worthless" people for rights of inmates, educating the population about convicted persons, ending death penalty or engaging in charity work for their future release.

You may think that you are worthless, but here on SS, we treat you as if you're one of us. If you are truly worthless, nobody will respond to you because you are not worth their time.

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
T

Thislifehurts

Feb 22, 2021
What makes you think you're worthless OP? I'm sorry you're feeling so shitty, can you explain? I'll understand if you don't want to share though. Sending hugs :hug:
Because I'm not good at anything in life.

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Because I'm not good at anything in life.
Nobody's good at everything, but everyone's good at something.
Can you be more specific?
And have you tried therapy for your low confidence and depression?

T

Thislifehurts

Feb 22, 2021
I think you can be suicidal your whole life but being worthless can change.
If you really want to, you can start doing something "productive and good" and you'll feel much better. That's what I'm trying to do now, in spite of having extreme depression and bipolar disorder.
Trust me, I really suck but I think nobody is 100%
Nobody's good at everything, but everyone's good at something.
Can you be more specific?
And have you tried therapy for your low confidence and depression?
I'm very dumb, I'm not that smart, there's nothing I have a passion for. Everything stresses me out very much, so because of that, I can't find motivation or happiness in anything. I'm really struggling again. I've tried therapy, I still feel the same, even much worse because they did nothing to help me, I still have very bad depression and confidence and I feel I'm not good enough for this life.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and jello
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
I'm very dumb, I'm not that smart, there's nothing I have a passion for. Everything stresses me out very much, so because of that, I can't find motivation or happiness in anything. I'm really struggling again. I've tried therapy, I still feel the same, even much worse because they did nothing to help me, I still have very bad depression and confidence and I feel I'm not good enough for this life.
Thanks for your reply... I'm wondering if you are registered with a mental health team and could you try a different therapy, and medication? Do you have a diagnosis for your mental health issues?