E

Elliana Berriana

Jun 10, 2023
I can't take this anymore. I pretend to be fine, even so shortly after my parents read my journal, and found out I was hurting myself and wanted to ctb. I felt better for a while, because that was when I found out that they do care about me, but whenever I feel better, I feel worse again. It's pathetic, my life is great, but I don't want to live it.
I can't handle anything. Even being surrounded by people who truly love and care about me, one nasty comment from one nasty person gets to me so easily, and I let it. I hate myself, and I'm just worthless.
I don't want to hurt people, so I can't end my life. I wish no one cared about me, I wish they hated me and wanted me to die. I deserve it, and I could actually ctb in that case. My life is so good, but I can't appreciate that, and I almost hate how great it is. I just want it to end.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, kunikuzushi, pickajack and 3 others
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
It seems your suffering from severe depression, many things can cause it, your could try to get in touch with mental health see if they will help you. I hope your able to find peace

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I'm sorry this cruel and cold world has lead you to believing that.. you're anything but worthless OP and you don't deserve to suffer the way you have been. I hope you find peace no matter what you do moving forward. Best wishes OP.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that it really can be so awful feeling trapped here, it must be tiring having to suffer like that. But anyway I wish you the best.