• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AvenWav

AvenWav

I kinda wanna ctb eating apples
Feb 13, 2023
I will hang myself.

What is the formula to achieve the perferct parameters for the long drop to succeed?

Im worried that if I will use some general parameters I will get just a chance to kill myself, or maybe an injury.

Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I hate the idea of drop hanging, it's asking for an injury. Are you sure you don't want to choose another method??

Upvote 0
AvenWav

AvenWav

I kinda wanna ctb eating apples
Feb 13, 2023
I hate the idea of drop hanging, it's asking for an injury. Are you sure you don't want to choose another method?
is the suspended hanging a little less risky? Like I am not going to drop meters but just hang in there

Upvote 0
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
is the suspended hanging a little less risky? Like I am not going to drop meters but just hang in there
Dropping at all is risky, as is full suspension. Partial is much safer if you can achieve it, there's very little force relatively speaking on your neck. I've known 2 people irl who ended up in a wheelchair for quite some time with complications from full suspension

Reactions: lionetta12
Upvote 0