falling_snow

falling_snow

Arcanist
Aug 9, 2023
hiiiiiiii, im yuki and im from spain w chinese parents. im in university rn. i can speak english, spanich and chinese.

i like vocaloid, project sekai, but i like talking about anythinggggg

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, mediocre, ignoranceisblisss and 2 others
spring vainglory

spring vainglory

from a moon soaked in distance.
Feb 3, 2024
i'm going to miku expo next month! i'm very excited because im going with the friend who got me into miku. i'll be cosplaying as sakura miku :3

im also going to an anime convention this month where i'm cosplaying sakura miku. i decided to wear her for this katsucon because, as a black cosplayer, i install the hair as braids or locs instead of wearing a wig, which usually lasts around 2 months. that way the pink hair will still be in when it's time for miku expo and i wont have to do it again. its a lot of work after all (;´∀`)

but because of the installing thing, all my characters for the whole convention have to have the same hairstyle. this time i'm doing fluttershy and menhera-chan along with miku. they both have long pink hair ♡
i'm especially excited for menherachan because my boyfriend is going to match with me, he'll be doing the other menherachan from the manga menhera shoujo kurumi-chan.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: falling_snow and migimortis
falling_snow

falling_snow

Arcanist
Aug 9, 2023
i'm going to miku expo next month! i'm very excited because im going with the friend who got me into miku. i'll be cosplaying as sakura miku :3

im also going to an anime convention this month where i'm cosplaying sakura miku. i decided to wear her for this katsucon because, as a black cosplayer, i install the hair as braids or locs instead of wearing a wig, which usually lasts around 2 months. that way the pink hair will still be in when it's time for miku expo and i wont have to do it again. its a lot of work after all (;´∀`)

but because of the installing thing, all my characters for the whole convention have to have the same hairstyle. this time i'm doing fluttershy and menhera-chan along with miku. they both have long pink hair ♡
i'm especially excited for menherachan because my boyfriend is going to match with me, he'll be doing the other menherachan from the manga menhera shoujo kurumi-chan.
God i would LOVE to go to miku expo, but im broke TmT

• Hugs
Reactions: spring vainglory
lowlander

lowlander

Sep 19, 2020
What's your favorite Vocaloid song or artist that you think should get more recognition?

I think this producer's style is unique and should be heard by more people. Check it out:

Reactions: falling_snow
ignoranceisblisss

ignoranceisblisss

Feb 6, 2024
im in uni too! what are you studying?

ignoranceisblisss

ignoranceisblisss

Feb 6, 2024
im in chemistry (its sooooo bad)

ienu and seiza they are so underrated frfr
i took some chemistry courses since a bio major and ngl while i hated gen chem, i LOVEDD organic chemistry since it was like a puzzle and a lot of memorization :3

falling_snow

falling_snow

Arcanist
Aug 9, 2023
i took some chemistry courses since a bio major and ngl while i hated gen chem, i LOVEDD organic chemistry since it was like a puzzle and a lot of memorization :3
i like hexagons (but the names though, THE NAMEEEES so manyyyy)

ignoranceisblisss

ignoranceisblisss

Feb 6, 2024
haha for sureeee you'll get the hang of it though i believe in you