• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
I find so disgusting the fact that this society is doing everything it can to make suicide even harder than it is already. And its not even about keeping people alive so they can have a job/contribute to society.

Im schizophrenic so even if i tried as hard as i can i couldn't have a job/contribute to society in any way. So in fact im completely useless to society. Its just pure sadism

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DEATH IS FREEDOM, Hunter2005, boddibo and 7 others
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I'm so sorry you have to go through that, schizophrenia really sounds like a painful thing to deal with. My heart goes out to anyone who has that disorder.

• Love
Reactions: haibane
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I find so disgusting the fact that this society is doing everything it can to make suicide even harder than it is already. And its not even about keeping people alive so they can have a job/contribute to society.

Im schizophrenic so even if i tried as hard as i can i couldn't have a job/contribute to society in any way. So in fact im completely useless to society. Its just pure sadism

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really does disgust me how many humans wish to force others to suffer, it's just extreme cruelty. I despise this evil world where humans do all they can to make suicide inaccessible even know there's literally no limit as to how much one can be tormented in this existence.

Reactions: Hunter2005, oneirogen and haibane