notmyusername

notmyusername

Da Fan of Stuffs
Feb 1, 2024
Hey. I just made an account on here today. Not even two weeks ago, my attempt was interrupted by my mom. It wasn't very well thought out, I was freaking out in the moment. I am now thinking I should plan this more carefully. I am unable to order anything to kill me online, my family checks all of the mail since my failed attempt.
I do love my family, and I want to make my death as easy as possible on them. Especially my little brother. I was going to take him out tomorrow and spend all the money I have on him. I won't be needing it. I want to cbt sometime after that. What should I do? Is there anything I could easily buy at a store and use to cbt? I don't want my death to be painful or messy exactly. I'm wondering if writing a note would also make it any easier on my family. I just feel done with life. I am not doing so great in college, all I do is sleep and I can never stay awake. I feel hopeless. I wanted to lose some weight before I died, but I don't even care at this point. My family keeps pointing out how I always eat sweet stuff. Idk what to say to it.

Reactions: Unknown21
JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Student
Dec 18, 2023
My advice would be to wait until you are absolutely sure. That's what I've been doing. I would especially recommend that if you don't have a method picked out yet either, try spending some time researching. It takes a lot of planning to properly CTB, and it's for sure not a light decision to make. I wish you the best of luck with whatever you choose.

Reactions: notmyusername
notmyusername

notmyusername

Da Fan of Stuffs
Feb 1, 2024
My advice would be to wait until you are absolutely sure. That's what I've been doing. I would especially recommend that if you don't have a method picked out yet either, try spending some time researching. It takes a lot of planning to properly CTB, and it's for sure not a light decision to make. I wish you the best of luck with whatever you choose.
thank you, I appreciate it.

• Love
Reactions: JOkE2109