• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, siray, SweetDreams500 and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Define "ugly".
Do you mean the kind of beauty according to "society"? They can go to hell.
People on social networks such as instagram look more attractive than they really are. Filters, best pic angles, etc.

It's hard to believe but what really matters it's the inner self of each person.

I guess that's why I'm not interested in dating any girl randomly who is only attractive. I want to be with someone who understands my suicidal and depressing mind and helps me to move on. If she happens to like my body, cool but, that's just a plus.

As for being broke, I hope you can get some money soon! It's not impossible but you gotta do something about it!

• Love
Reactions: restforeternity, Dead Meat, Pisceslilith and 4 others
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
Define "ugly".
Do you mean the kind of beauty according to "society"? They can go to hell.
People on social networks such as instagram look more attractive than they really are. Filters, best pic angles, etc.

It's hard to believe but what really matters it's the inner self of each person.

I guess that's why I'm not interested in dating any girl randomly who is only attractive. I want to be with someone who understands my suicidal and depressing mind and helps me to move on. If she happens to like my body, cool but, that's just a plus.

As for being broke, I hope you can get some money soon! It's not impossible but you gotta do something about it!
Ugly is basically walking around and not a single girl look at you

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Dead Meat, LastFlowers and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Ugly is basically walking around and not a single girl look at you

I know that feeling. No girl looks at me since I got fatter but it's not impossible to meet new girls. For instance, I met one on Omegle using tags such as "depression" "suicide" "friends" and we ended up meeting and having fun a few times.

Don't give up! Trust me, you're not as "ugly" as you think.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving and NothingElseMatters
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
Same, there's quite a lot of us on this site actually

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, Dead Meat, LastFlowers and 3 others
S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
Damn. I feel you. It's kind of soul crushing knowing that I will ctb and never experience someone desiring me, only feelings of pure disgust

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, siray, Dead Meat and 5 others
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
I know that feeling. No girl looks at me since I got fatter but it's not impossible to meet new girls. For instance, I met one on Omegle using tags such as "depression" "suicide" "friends" and we ended up meeting and having fun a few times.

Don't give up! Trust me, you're not as "ugly" as you think.
I've tried everything you could possible imagine, even meeting girls online, such as tinder, and no girl give a damn about me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, Dead Meat and WornOutLife
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
me too, i don't even think about relationships anymore

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, siray, Dead Meat and 2 others
hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
I feel the same.

Every time I look in the mirror, I wonder what do guys ever see in me and how could anyone ever tell me I'm pretty. That just makes absolutely no sense to me.

And you're saying girls are not looking at you... Well if it helps you feel any better, I get looks and still feel ugly all the same. So it doesn't change much, not for me, at least.

LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
I have to write the same - I'm ugly af, broke af and shy af. Some others write the same too.
So at least you see there are many people with the same problem.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, nopointofliving, Dead Meat and 2 others
D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
Op not having a single girl look at you doesn't mean your ugly !!! Means that they are than likely as shy as you ! Life isn't like a lynx advert. But sometimes life makes you feel ugly

ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
It doesn't matter how I look on the outside, I'm ugly on the inside.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Well you won't hear any insubstantial platitudes from me.
Anyone telling you that 'ugliness is subjective' or that 'everyone is beautiful', 'it's what's on the inside that counts', 'love yourself', or the woe is me "I'm pretty but still feel ugly so it doesn't matter/grass is greener", etc, is full of shit and coming from a place of privilege and ignorance that they aren't quite ready to acknowledge.
I loathe the type of responses some people give when ever this is brought up, multiple people have to come in with their dismissive attitude that stems from never having lived the life of a genuinely unattractive person.
I am always so disappointed that on this site, of all places, this very real issue of lacking good looks in a supremely superficial society is always swept under the rug, when it should be a very understandable reason for suffering.
Unless you've been there, you simply cannot understand.

And I've been there, I'm still there, and it is the least pleasant thing I have ever experienced.
It doesn't matter if I stay off social media, the standards still play out in the real world and it's the same shit that's on the screen, beyond the screen, when I walk outside my front door.
All these filters and photoshopping only came into existence because nature already set the unfair precedent and some of us had to find tools to catch up.
There is absolutely an objective, and scientifically studied standard of what makes someone appear attractive to most people. However close or however far you are from that standard, will color every aspect of your life.
I am in excruciating pain as I type this but it doesn't touch the mental and emotional pain I've endured from being discriminated against and ostracized for my appearance.
I am so sorry for you and anyone else who has to exist this way.
(also, I relate to the broke af aspect too lol, I'm screwed as far as finances go, also considered "shy" but I'm really just quiet and cautious because I know giving my opinion outside of an anonymous Internet forum will open myself up for the easy insults to be thrown at me...another detriment of looking like this.)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Thisgirlwantstosleep, Mierda, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 9 others
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
For looks, lower body fat and just hit the gym.
For shy, go out and put yourself out there. Make random convos at the bus stop. Get a job where your with people constantly.

Heck, when you do get talking to people, new or old...literally say your shy and wanna become more social/better at it. You'd be surprised that nobody cares if your shy, just don't go creepy weird stuff lol

nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
Generally people who label themselves as ugly, are the prettiest.

C

charcoalcat

Apr 17, 2018
I have a greek god pretty face, no issues striking a conversation with anyone. But I'm also plagued by an uncurable disease and consumed by severe depression. Life is twisted isn't it?