• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
Well, you'll need to add 250g to that water bottle but only drink 10% of that solution.

Freimann

Freimann

Dec 23, 2023
Without an antiemetic you'll surely puke it out before it can make any significant effect. My tip would be for you to read the SN megathread, get metoclopramide, follow the protocol and make it the smallest possible volume of liquid.

And as usual, be sure you want to ctb before trying. I hope you find peace.

Reactions: almaPerdida, Deleted member 65988 and Aim
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
Technically, you need to down about 25g, plus minus depending on weight. I think the less liquid you down would reduce puking risk, but I'm not 100% sure. I mean if you could swallow 25g dry and keep it down, I'm sure it would work too.

Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
Technically, you need to down about 25g, plus minus depending on weight. I think the less liquid you down would reduce puking risk, but I'm not 100% sure. I mean if you could swallow 25g dry and keep it down, I'm sure it would work too.
Where can I buy a machine that measures liters of water?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Like others have mentioned- I really think you need to read the megathread on SN. I believe you can fail the attempt if you drink too much water. I'm no expert though. But yeah- I think anyone considering CTB needs to do their own research. Don't just rely on asking random strangers a question- we may get the answer wrong! The megathreads are usually based on something more researched whereas, I expect most of us are just trying to remember things we've read somewhere.

L

luciole

Dec 28, 2023
Like others have mentioned- I really think you need to read the megathread on SN. I believe you can fail the attempt if you drink too much water. I'm no expert though. But yeah- I think anyone considering CTB needs to do their own research. Don't just rely on asking random strangers a question- we may get the answer wrong! The megathreads are usually based on something more researched whereas, I expect most of us are just trying to remember things we've read somewhere.
totally agree

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
totally agree
I'm trying to mix SN with water. Do I need to warm the water? Should I chill it?

I think the SN will dissolve more easily if the water gets warmer, so I'm thinking of trying it with warm water. This is a random question, but if I take SN, will it be extremely painful and painful like other poisons?

Someone said that if you take SN, you will get cancer and it will be very painful and difficult.

L

luciole

Dec 28, 2023
no need to mix sn with warm water ambient water will do