Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
.....I did something stupid. I sent out a request to the club organizer at my college about making an anti bullying club at my college. I was bullied and harassed sexually at my school and had nobody to talk to about it. So, despite graduating this semester, I decided to reach out and see what I can do. I doubt anything will come out of it.
Im also in the middle of doing an application to get a pet cat, along with looking into how to take professional selfies (I'm gonna get a dog walking job to help out my dad financially). Any at home professional selfie tips?

Also I just wanted to say I know I've been a jerk recently especially with that stupid post I made about wanting to leave SS. I always try to do things to manipulate people into giving me attention and I obviously failed. It was manipulative and I'm sorry. If I get kicked off this site then I understand...

• Hugs
Reactions: NumbItAll, ohhgeeitsme, Life_and_Death and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Don't feel sorry about what you wrote. I bet most people understand that you were just venting.

I even made a goodbye thread last year saying "farewell forever" and I was back one week later lol.

Anyway, good luck with your projects!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Callie Arcale, ohhgeeitsme, botanormal and 1 other person
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
I don't know what thread you are referring to, but I just wanted to send you some encouragement and wish you good luck with the club application. If it makes you feel any better, please remember everyone makes mistakes - I, for one, excel at making them. Have a good day now :-)

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I also tend to "live on the edge" when it comes to getting banned, lol. I'm sitting at 70% right now :pfff::pfff::pfff:

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@NomoreNormalcyHere Are you talking selfies of yourself, or taking pics of other people, but they pretend it's actually a selfie?

First thing is get a phone with a good camera. Pixels are the best, followed by Samsung and Apple. Be discriminate in use of filters. The best are subtle, the worst are the ones that make people look fake. Finally, I would look into some kind of tripod with a remote for the shutter. You can still get the selfie effect, but with the main camera, which looks much better most of the time. Lmk if there is anything else I can help with.