• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

illvoid

illvoid

he/it
Aug 11, 2022
I can't take this shit anymore. I don't know if I'll see 30 whether I CTB or not. I want to be happy and recover and leave all this suicidal shit behind me. Everything wrong with me psychologically is treatable, but the world around me isn't. Sometimes I wish I never came to terms with my identity. I was miserable, but I never once was paranoid that living my life and minding my own business would put me in danger. The only moments I can truly enjoy are spent alone. I hate leaving my house. I hate living where I live but the violent rhetoric isn't isolated to one place, it's everywhere. One of the best days of my life was ruined by turning on the news. I wish cis people could understand what it feels like, even just for a moment, to constantly see yourself portrayed as some kind of monster when youve done nothing to deserve it. It feels like there's no escape unless i CTB. Either I continue with my transition and keep watching the world around me become increasingly hostile towards people like me, or I detransition and go back to being completely disturbed by my own reflection. It doesn't matter what I do, the end result will probably be the same regardless. I wish there was a better option. I really, truly do wish I could recover but it feels impossible like this. I just want to enjoy my life for once. I just want to be fucking happy.

• Hugs
Reactions: that_miqo'te, Sannti, SoulWhisperer and 9 others
M

motoko_s9

Jul 2, 2024
I know this won't be much comfort, but the war on trans is carefully coordinated and it's a war on everybody's rights. It's about religion and right wing social conservatives taking back control of bodily autonomy and the human rights agenda. It's about establishing precedents and getting a foot back in the door.

The sooner everyone wises up to this, the better.

Reactions: enduringwinter, davidtorez and illvoid
illvoid

illvoid

he/it
Aug 11, 2022
I know this won't be much comfort, but the war on trans is carefully coordinated and it's a war on everybody's rights. It's about religion and right wing social conservatives taking back control of bodily autonomy and the human rights agenda. It's about establishing precedents and getting a foot back in the door.

The sooner everyone wises up to this, the better.
No, definitely not very comforting on its own, but I do find strange comfort in the fact that people aren't completely blind to this. Thank you for taking the time to reply, i really appreciate it.

Reactions: motoko_s9
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
Not trans but I can sympathise with the disgust with politics, as a stateless immigrant. So unbearably crushing. It makes me hate humanity.

msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
I can't take this shit anymore. I don't know if I'll see 30 whether I CTB or not. I want to be happy and recover and leave all this suicidal shit behind me. Everything wrong with me psychologically is treatable, but the world around me isn't. Sometimes I wish I never came to terms with my identity. I was miserable, but I never once was paranoid that living my life and minding my own business would put me in danger. The only moments I can truly enjoy are spent alone. I hate leaving my house. I hate living where I live but the violent rhetoric isn't isolated to one place, it's everywhere. One of the best days of my life was ruined by turning on the news. I wish cis people could understand what it feels like, even just for a moment, to constantly see yourself portrayed as some kind of monster when youve done nothing to deserve it. It feels like there's no escape unless i CTB. Either I continue with my transition and keep watching the world around me become increasingly hostile towards people like me, or I detransition and go back to being completely disturbed by my own reflection. It doesn't matter what I do, the end result will probably be the same regardless. I wish there was a better option. I really, truly do wish I could recover but it feels impossible like this. I just want to enjoy my life for once. I just want to be fucking happy.
I'm sorry, it's really unfair. I hope you don't have to detransition and can find somewhere where you can be safe and celebrated.