qualityOV3Rquantity

qualityOV3Rquantity

Student
Jul 27, 2024
I can't every commit suicide as long as my parents are alive, because it would destroy them. And they'll live for decades longer. I can't do this to them, even though I'm in so much pain. I desperately hope I die in a car accident or something.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Sannti, binturong and 3 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I know things aren't easy for you. If it is of any consolation at least you have your parents. I am saying that as a person who was an only child and misses his mother a lot. Peace!

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Sannti and qualityOV3Rquantity
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand it's dreadful and tiring suffering in this existence when you just wish to be gone, existence really is too cruel. But anyway best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti
D

DogWalker

May 13, 2019
I'm in a very similar situation. At this point I've made some peace that my mom and dad would be devastated. I'm 41 years old. They are seniors now. They signed up for this potential when they had me. I just feel awful for my wife. Been together for 15 and are basically great together. I want to die because of endless, endless failures despite my talents, skillset, and ambitions. I've achieved such insane heights and always have it ripped away from me. Either through chance or my own bad decisions at the last second.

I just wish no one loved me. That would allow this to be much easier. I'm not scared of the dying part at all.

Like yourself I occasionally wish for an accident. After being anti motorcycle my entire life... I got my motorcycle license last summer and got my first bike two months ago. Maybe that will kill me.

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

The sun rises to insult me.
Jul 15, 2024
Like yourself I occasionally wish for an accident. After being anti motorcycle my entire life... I got my motorcycle license last summer and got my first bike two months ago. Maybe that will kill me.
I'm also getting a motorcycle. I hear the turbobusa are great beginner bikes.