FML_

FML_

Jun 26, 2022
I'm tired... I'm so tired. I wish I could just end my life but I don't even have the energy for that. My life's a disaster and I can't wait for the day that I finally have the energy and the means to get a gun. That will be the day I leave this hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: chyme, Dead Meat, The_Flying_Fox and 8 others
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I'm tired... I'm so tired. I wish I could just end my life but I don't even have the energy for that. My life's a disaster and I can't wait for the day that I finally have the energy and the means to get a gun. That will be the day I leave this hell.
I know that feeling… At night I get a little clarity But during the day I'm basically so dead that I can barely get off the couch…

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Huntfish34, chloramine and 4 others
K

Klophy

Lost...
Jun 28, 2022
Yeah, feeling like i'm being constantly drained even though i'm running on empty. I want at least my end to be peaceful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Huntfish34, chloramine and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also feel so tired, for me simply just existing is exhausting and the kind of tiredness that I feel is one that no amount of sleep could ever take away. It really is such a horrible life and I wish that it is easier to leave all the suffering behind. I understand how you feel. All I want is to be free from this life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, The_Flying_Fox and chloramine
September5th

September5th

You can get better. But the choice is always ours.
May 17, 2022
I know that feeling… At night I get a little clarity But during the day I'm basically so dead that I can barely get off the couch…
This was me. June fucked me over so hard, though... Now I'm just always in constant pain 24/7

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and chloramine
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I understand.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Huntfish34