throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I need a reliable method. A gun or N would be nice. The closest thing to "reliable" I have is a 50m bridge where I'd end up in grass. I've heard about people surviving bigger heights. Can't buy a rope because I have no money and honestly if I'd walk into a shop buying a rope would be suspicious already. It's not that hard to read my face. I have some cable ties and I experimented with them and it hurt like hell. I didn't even pass out. Can't buy any guns in this facist country. I don't even have the money for that. Trains. Trains are so slow here and I've been to the train tracks before. I was spotted even before I could lay my neck down the track. I was thinking about waiting until next year for a better opportunity but I need something that works now. I don't want to and I can not wait any longer.

Reactions: Rocky M, lv-gras and Tiburcio
N

nitz

Aug 29, 2018
No it's not suspicious buying a rope. If you need money and don't have any sell stuff where you go you don't need it anyway.

Reactions: lastsummer, Tiburcio, lv-gras and 1 other person
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
if I'd walk into a shop buying a rope would be suspicious already. It's not that hard to read my face
People don't give a fuck, trust me. Watch the documentary about Golden Gate bridge if you need reassurance about how self-centered people are.
And besides it's just a rope, not a gun or some illegal drug, they're not gonna call the cops on you for buying it.

Reactions: suffering, Rocky M, No Future and 3 others
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
People don't give a fuck, trust me. Watch the documentary about Golden Gate bridge if you need reassurance about how self-centered people are.
And besides it's just a rope, not a gun or some illegal drug, they're not gonna call the cops on you for buying it.

yeah it is surreal sometimes, like going into the drug store to get a few things for the method, thought everyone must know because some people have read it from the face, but somehow

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiburcio
K

killmepls

Aug 19, 2018
I need a reliable method. A gun or N would be nice. The closest thing to "reliable" I have is a 50m bridge where I'd end up in grass. I've heard about people surviving bigger heights. Can't buy a rope because I have no money and honestly if I'd walk into a shop buying a rope would be suspicious already. It's not that hard to read my face. I have some cable ties and I experimented with them and it hurt like hell. I didn't even pass out. Can't buy any guns in this facist country. I don't even have the money for that. Trains. Trains are so slow here and I've been to the train tracks before. I was spotted even before I could lay my neck down the track. I was thinking about waiting until next year for a better opportunity but I need something that works now. I don't want to and I can not wait any longer.
Shit dude I would probably be ok with buying you drugs from darknet as long as it's not expensive

Reactions: throwaway123 and lv-gras
MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

"If a battle cannot be won, do not fight it."
May 31, 2018
Can you have a rope delivered to you?

Reactions: Rocky M, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and lv-gras