Stargazing:<

floating into fantasy
Jun 26, 2023
I'm so tired of trying, I never wanted to get this far. I wanted to die back in high school but I was too afraid, I wish I had the guts to follow through back then. Even though I love the people in my life it's hard to live for them when I don't want to live for myself. This is my first post so my thoughts are all over the place I'm sorry

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Whole-Ad, Huntfish34, 90starve and 11 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome and feel free to talk about anything you want to say! A lot of people here are struggling with similar life problems and thoughts. It's a great supporting community here.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, 90starve, jar-baby and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's tiring feeling trapped here, existing really is so dreadful and I also feel like I've been stuck here for far too long. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: 90starve, Stargazing:< and The anhedonic one
UsagiDrop

UsagiDrop

“What a beautiful day to haunt the earth.”
Apr 27, 2023
I know the exact feeling. I remember being in high school and announcing to an entire class that I didn't intend on making it to twenty-five. I wish I was good on my word, I'm very tired of trying and waiting for things to be better. I'm almost twenty-six and I hope I can fix my mistake by next year. This life feels a little like a waste of time.

I'm also sticking around for people in my life, and I think a number of people here are unfortunately in the same situation. I guess it's a noble thing to do but I haven't heard any account where that experience didn't exhaust the person completely. It's hard but I hope you can find comfort in the fact that you aren't alone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, 90starve, Stargazing:< and 2 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I wish I'd stopped trying a long time ago. Welcome to the forum. So sorry this dreadful world has brought you here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and 90starve
R

Rintiva

Leaving this reality
Jun 27, 2023
Hey star, I actually signed up just so I could talk with you. I'm a fellow HNK fan, and I've used shifting as a way to cope with this hellhole called life. I'm currently trying to shift to the world of HNK, if you ever wanna talk hmu. I hope you find a little comfort here ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, The anhedonic one, 90starve and 1 other person

floating into fantasy
Jun 26, 2023
Thank you everyone, for your kind words. It really is nice to know that I'm not alone in these feelings. Plus knowing that I now have a safe place to talk about said feelings makes me feel a little less suffocated in my own thoughts.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
C

crossroads

Jun 27, 2023
It's hard when people around you don't see you the same way you see yourself. In time you will figure out what is right for you
I'm sure .

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, The anhedonic one and 90starve
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I'm so tired of trying, I never wanted to get this far. I wanted to die back in high school but I was too afraid, I wish I had the guts to follow through back then. Even though I love the people in my life it's hard to live for them when I don't want to live for myself. This is my first post so my thoughts are all over the place I'm sorry
It's normal to think that, I wanna keep living for people I love but I wanna die, if you wanna talk my dms are always open

• Hugs
  • Love
J

jnpx321

Nov 25, 2020
Are you still in high school now?

Reactions: Huntfish34
Konnsz

Konnsz

At the very end, you can only trust yourself.
Jan 2, 2023
I know the exact feeling. I remember being in high school and announcing to an entire class that I didn't intend on making it to twenty-five. I wish I was good on my word, I'm very tired of trying and waiting for things to be better. I'm almost twenty-six and I hope I can fix my mistake by next year. This life feels a little like a waste of time.

I'm also sticking around for people in my life, and I think a number of people here are unfortunately in the same situation. I guess it's a noble thing to do but I haven't heard any account where that experience didn't exhaust the person completely. It's hard but I hope you can find comfort in the fact that you aren't alone.
> I'm also sticking around for people in my life, and I think a number of people here are unfortunately in the same situation.

I'm in the same situation, the main reason I'm still here is because of my Dad, when his time comes, it will probably 1 year and then i will cease to exist.

fortunately/unfortunately(I don't know tbh) I have met some friends that will accept my death when all of that happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stargazing:<, UsagiDrop, Huntfish34 and 1 other person