Loveless

Loveless

Loveless Loves You<3
May 9, 2023
I am just so tired of it all, nothing in my life goes right, every choice I've made hurts me. I can't go a single day without having a breakdown due to stress.
My life went from bad to worse after I got released from the hospital after an unsuccessful CtB attempt in March. The person I was living with told me I needed to find a new place to live giving me till June, I already had no money, then my car ran into problems, I had to spend everything I had to fix it plus sell a few things. Now I have no money and about to have no place to live. I don't see a point to trying anymore.

I give up, my life has been nothing but struggles. I've had to fight just to exist and I am just so tired of it. I will CtB at the beginning of June I've got nothing to lose, I'm just another useless fuckup. I just want to sleep

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MrOptions, Stormy Raine, Buddha.chris and 4 others
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
I am too. That's why I take matters into my own hands; suicide.

Reactions: Stormy Raine
B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023
I'm sorry you had to go through that.
Life is truly heartbreaking when going through extreme stressful situations with no support truly sad I can't imagine going through hospitalization due to unsuccessful ctb I'm sorry hear that you had to go through that this life and society is cruel and unjust makes you just wanna give up especially when good people go through intense struggles and corrupted people get praised.

SILENT THINKER

SILENT THINKER

May 13, 2023
I use to think the same and had no money and tried CTB 3 times and failed,but now that I got money by investing I stay alone in my apartment and I don't really trust anyone.
But on the flip side somehow I am rich and unhappy.
Money is only important when you don't have it when you get rich you'll hate money.
Have some hope still cause your an anime watcher like me our kind don't go out that easy.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's very much understandable wishing to be free from all the suffering that existing brings, feeling trapped here certainly can be so awful and tiring. I hope you find the freedom you wish for, existence really is too cruel.

• Love
Reactions: Stormy Raine and Loveless
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
Sending you virtual kisses and hugs šŸ„° I'm sorry you are feeling this way, life can definitely be an u happy place. I'd offer advice but I'll be CTBing soon. I have friends but scared to tell them I'm leaving because they reported me and put me on 72 hr hold, so now I feel alone and don't trust them. But back to you, try to find a movie or listen to some music to help time pass until you can sleep.

• Love
Reactions: Loveless
Loveless

Loveless

Loveless Loves You<3
May 9, 2023
Sending you virtual kisses and hugs šŸ„° I'm sorry you are feeling this way, life can definitely be an u happy place. I'd offer advice but I'll be CTBing soon. I have friends but scared to tell them I'm leaving because they reported me and put me on 72 hr hold, so now I feel alone and don't trust them. But back to you, try to find a movie or listen to some music to help time pass until you can sleep.
Thank you <3 I could really use some hugs right now

Reactions: Stormy Raine