• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GreenLantern

GreenLantern

John Stewart
Nov 18, 2018
I hate that. When people constantly get on your case and people's go to action is to be "tough" on you.

Growing up, I was a military kid and one of my parents was a big military geek. He was an officer but he acted more like a drill sergeant. So he was on my case a lot and was basically like a drill sergeant with me at home. Half of my childhood felt like basic training.

In high school there were teachers and bosses that were on my case too.

I also had an experience that was like "scared straight" but not exactly.

And in a lot of the jobs I've worked, I've had a boss that prided themselves in being a hard ass with their employees.

I don't like how people's default action is to go "hard" on people when it's unnecessary or they don't deserve it. Is it some huge ego boost they get from being really tough on people?

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Going Home, NumbItAll and 8 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
I understand -wish I could figure out why some people default to 'let's be so tough on others they feel like shit'. Sometimes it's appropriate but in my experience people almost always do it when it's conpletely unnecessary. I've had people going tough on me when I tried to get mental health support. Checked myself into hospital for feeling suicidal (back when I thought I had hope) and the mental health worker told me if I carried on being suicidal I'd never get a job and that a close friend I was worried about didn't care about me and wasn't thinking about me knowing I was going through a tough time. Also told me to stop being kind and helpful to others for some reason even though it makes me feel better doing that. Made me feel worse and sent me home saying I wasn't depressed and was just upset.

Sorry for the long reply lmao but the 'tough love' thing or whatever pisses me off as well

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Red star and 2 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I run like hell from people like that, so sorry you've been through all that!!!

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Idorus, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Red star

Red star

Experienced
Sep 15, 2018
@GreenLantern I relate with you and your posts :D

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, GreenLantern and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
People drill, cause they think it's the only way you'll learn. They themselves are drilled to drill. Fear was the only thing that kept them in line and so they continue...

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, anelakapu and 1 other person
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
The world is sadly full of grade A assholes.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals