F

FriendDeath

Oct 12, 2024
One day the 100% death rate at home method is found, and with nothing left to cope to do to feel OK, all I even do is escape my real self with cosplay but at this point I'm out of ideas, I don't care if u send more ideas (but please no stupid idiotic weeb trash or other characters, that doesn't work). I'm just sick and tired of this twisted world, the 2000s were better era, its my era, take me back, even if its for a single second

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter, SomeBody123, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
A

Asgardus

Texting from some cave near Al-Kawm
Oct 12, 2024
yeah, 2000s were def better. i miss the late 2000s. nowadays, most ppl are shut-ins and i didn't luck out late in hs (socially wise) because of being bed bound due to extreme fatigue from ssri + aps. i wish i went to parties w/ my friends and find more gfs

F

FriendDeath

Oct 12, 2024
yeah, 2000s were def better. i miss the late 2000s. nowadays, most ppl are shut-ins and i didn't luck out late in hs (socially wise) because of being bed bound due to extreme fatigue from ssri + aps. i wish i went to parties w/ my friends and find more gfs
People also don't care about feelings anymore, I need an escape from reality please, just for now, I dont know what I can do about it

• Hugs
Reactions: SomeBody123, ijustwishtodie and Asgardus
F

FriendDeath

Oct 12, 2024
are you NT?
I'm new to some of the terms here btw, I already do understand a few but not all since I do browse the site on an almost daily basis, but like uhh what can be done right now

A

Asgardus

Texting from some cave near Al-Kawm
Oct 12, 2024
I'm new to some of the terms here btw, I already do understand a few but not all since I do browse the site on an almost daily basis, but like uhh what can be done right now
np, by NT i meant neurotypical. were you social back in school?

F

FriendDeath

Oct 12, 2024
np, by NT i meant neurotypical. were you social back in school?
Yes I was, also is there really a 100% ctb method that is so top secret people really can't even mention it? (I'm prob going to get sedated by the feds by even mentioning the existence)
Yes I was, also is there really a 100% ctb method that is so top secret people really can't even mention it? (I'm prob going to get sedated by the feds by even mentioning the existence)
I'm also trying absolutely everything at this point to feel ok

Last edited:
Reactions: Asgardus
F

FriendDeath

Oct 12, 2024
suicide by cop is a good one if you larp as a terrorist
Well, there's one issue with that one, I would not want to get into every single news media right? Like I want the ctb to be silent, like no one even hears until its all too late and I'm finally dead, finally at rest so the world can slowly heal

Reactions: Asgardus