T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
If I could ctb tonight I'll do it. I can't wait anymore. I want to die. Life is just too much for me. This is a nightmare. I'm totally desperate. I can't see myself like this. A total failure. I can't wait to die. Drink SN and end all this. If I had SN and were alone I'd do it tonight without hesitation. There's no good future for me. I'm hopeless.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Donk and highlyvolatile
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
I'm so sorry. ❤ I've been feeling more and more desparate myself. Anything in particular making you more upset lately?

• Hugs
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
If I could ctb tonight I'll do it. I can't wait anymore. I want to die. Life is just too much for me. This is a nightmare. I'm totally desperate. I can't see myself like this. A total failure. I can't wait to die. Drink SN and end all this. If I had SN and were alone I'd do it tonight without hesitation. There's no good future for me. I'm hopeless.
Sorry to read that. I feel what you're saying. Although my SN attempt failed, the feeling of power I had when I still had my SN was great. I hope you'll feel better soon.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and TimeToBiteTheDust
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
Sorry to read that. I feel what you're saying. Although my SN attempt failed, the feeling of power I had when I still had my SN was great. I hope you'll feel better soon.
Your SN attempt failed?

Were you found by someone or something.

I'm gonna do SN to end my life and considering doing it sometime this week.

Reactions: 21Neberg
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
What happened sweetie? Talk to us..

Reactions: one4all
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Your SN attempt failed?

Were you found by someone or something.

I'm gonna do SN to end my life and considering doing it sometime this week.
Yes, my SN attempt did fail. I feel like im kind of notorious because of it haha. I was found, and they knew something was wrong since my lips and fingers were blue (I didn't know it yet, I had just finished drinking it) Ambulance was called, intensive care unit for a bit, one of the worst times of my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
i feel you my friend. even tho i dont wanna hurt my wife i can imagine going through with ctb if
know for sure my mental state dont improve. pm me if you need someone to talk to.

antler

antler

Feb 23, 2020
I'm tired of living. I don't want to see another day.

I feel like that a ton as well, just tired of the same old bullshit every single day. Feeling like it's all just the same anyway. Sometimes the littlest things can make me feel a little bit better though. Sunrises and sunsets, or a big moon behind the clouds.

• Love
Reactions: Despairing and Ἡγησίας