Hollydeathripper

Hollydeathripper

no heart beat
Oct 12, 2020
I'm tired of life people are so fake when we are nice to everyone they take advantage should i be hateful?

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, GreenTree, mirko and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You have all the right to be hateful. Unfortunately, most people are fake and suck. However, some of them are amazing invididuals so if you find one, make sure not to let them go.

Reactions: Wrennie, meek, Ghost2211 and 2 others
Hollydeathripper

Hollydeathripper

no heart beat
Oct 12, 2020
@WornOutLife there are but few think is ok to use others. they talk like if they were nice but there fake, sucks making everyone tired of them.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife and Ghost2211
M

Misfit72

Student
Aug 25, 2020
I'm tired of life as well - I wish I'd gone five years ago before the Brexit thing kicked off in the UK and the COVID thing kicked off in the world.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
Mimi79

Mimi79

-Different -
Oct 10, 2020
I feel you... send you hugs ...

• Hugs
Hollydeathripper

Hollydeathripper

no heart beat
Oct 12, 2020
I'm tired of life as well - I wish I'd gone five years ago before the Brexit thing kicked off in the UK and the COVID thing kicked off in the world.
how can be a easy way to just leave this world

• Hugs
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
There are some good people in the world, I believe a lot of them are on SS. But there are a lot of fake people who are just out for themselves. It's hard sometimes to tell the difference between someone who is genuinely nice and someone who is pretending.

Reactions: Wrennie and Ghost2211
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
There are some good people in the world, I believe a lot of them are on SS. But there are a lot of fake people who are just out for themselves. It's hard sometimes to tell the difference between someone who is genuinely nice and someone who is pretending.
and which category do you come under, good or fake? I believe there is good and bad in everyone, or are you all good BPD Barbie?

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
and which category do you come under, good or fake? I believe there is good and bad in everyone, or are you all good BPD Barbie?
Everyone has a dark side, everyone has done things we aren't proud of, everyone has a past. I'm by no means the nicest person in the world or have the purest soul, but I do my best to treat others the same way as I would wish to be treated. I've been treated so poorly throughout my life I wouldn't want anyone to feel the same as I have felt.

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie, Deleted member 1465, Spitfire and 2 others
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I'm tired of life people are so fake when we are nice to everyone they take advantage should i be hateful?
Human beings can be truly horrible . It can become hard to trust and its easy to become cynical and tired .I think most people on here can relate to what you are saying.
That's the beauty of animals. They always give simple unconditional love.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Everyone has a dark side, everyone has done things we aren't proud of, everyone has a past. I'm by no means the nicest person in the world or have the purest soul, but I do my best to treat others the same way as I would wish to be treated. I've been treated so poorly throughout my life I wouldn't want anyone to feel the same as I have felt.
I agree with what you're saying, and we can all be fake sometimes and manipulative, in order to get what we want. I'm sorry you've been treated so badly, often it can leave us bitter and make it hard for us to trust others.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie and BPD Barbie
Hollydeathripper

Hollydeathripper

no heart beat
Oct 12, 2020
Human beings can be truly horrible . It can become hard to trust and its easy to become cynical and tired .I think most people on here can relate to what you are saying.
That's the beauty of animals. They always give simple unconditional love.
i love animals my best friend past away he was a pitbull

• Hugs
Reactions: Antiquated, Spitfire and x~Sophia~x
Hollydeathripper

Hollydeathripper

no heart beat
Oct 12, 2020
yall dont know any easier way to let go of life painless a method
there is moments i cant im tired

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
'm tired of life as well

Reactions: Hollydeathripper and Taki
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
yep, very tired both emotionally and physically.

Reactions: Hollydeathripper
L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
i just want to stay on bed all day and doing nothing there is nothing good outside