KrowaKovsky

KrowaKovsky

i dunno what to put here
Feb 22, 2023
I can't pay for anything, my own phone bill, my own meds. I can't even do anything around the house right and yet when I try to be helpful I'm met with my partners being extremely short with me.

Neither of them have outroght told me I'm annoying or useless yet but I have a feeling that will come one day. It's not like they abuse or neglect me, because they don't, it's just that affection feels strained, like they're just with me because they don't want to "abandon" me.

I'm just sorry.

I'm sorry I'm not that good at helping.
I'm sorry I get easily confused.
I'm sorry I'm forgetful.

The list goes on. I've just never been enough, for my parents, my partners, hell even for my friends. I just want to be good enough for someone. I just want to not be useless.

I don't know, I just want to yell into the void and possible look for a way out of this fucking nightmare. I wish I could just CTB with no consequences, just being forgotten the second I step foot out my front door.

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori and Mord.
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I've been there so many times, fuck I'm 18 still living on allowance, I suck at everything, I wanna be a teacher but I'm not sure I'll make it that far, I hope your able to find peace within yourself. It's not your fault it's nobody's fault

• Love
Reactions: KrowaKovsky
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really tiring feeling trapped in that situation, existence is just too cruel. But anyway I wish you the best, it's really understandable just finally wishing to be forgotten about, such a thing sounds ideal to me.