• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

ljknljnlkjn

-
Oct 1, 2023
Hey, I've decided to part away with my SN.

I don't know what will happen in the future, but I've been getting nightmares about it and I've lately had some more energy to enjoy some things in life. Mostly since doing shrooms, I've been able to accept the bad things in life a bit more.

I'm not 100% hopeful and positive, but enough to take this step. I really hope I don't fall back in the place that brought me to the point of buying SN. I still vividly remember the pain and tears and hope no one ever feels such an incredible pain.

Thank you to everyone here, and please wish me luck that I can continue recovering. I'm so scared that it's only a short positive phase.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DeadPilot, TwoWaysOnly, viljalauss and 22 others
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
So happy for you. I Hope your recovery lasts, and that you never have to come back here again aswell<3 Good luck with your future. <3

• Hugs
Reactions: ljknljnlkjn
Hardcore_Henry

Hardcore_Henry

Water Drinker
Dec 24, 2023
Fuck yeah :sunglasses:

• Love
Reactions: ljknljnlkjn
v089

v089

Viv
May 9, 2023
Try your best, I hope you get better. There's always hope, I believe we can get through this. I cancelled my SN order after a talk with a friend, I said i will try one more time and I'm doing good so far.

• Hugs
Reactions: viljalauss, ljknljnlkjn, boddibo and 1 other person
viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
very, very happy for you :) i'm glad you're taking the courage to do this. i'm also glad you're finding more energy to enjoy things in life, and i hope the life ahead of you continues to be as fulfilling as possible. best of luck, and, in the nicest way possible, (hopefully) see you never <33
Try your best, I hope you get better. There's always hope, I believe we can get through this. I cancelled my SN order after a talk with a friend, I said i will try one more time and I'm doing good so far.
very good news :33