• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

JayJay

JayJay

Jun 17, 2022
I really don't want to go through the pain of trying to convince a doctor that I need Metoclopramide. I'm terrible at convincing people. Pepto Bismol is also an antiemetic and does help with nausea. It only works for 1 hour but that's enough time for the SN to kill me. But I guess if that doesn't work, I'll just swallow like 60 bars of Clonazepam or how many I have left and drink some alcohol and boom, dead. I think the benzo method is better imo but you do need a prescription which I have. I swallowed 15 bars of lorazepam at my last ctb attempt and didn't feel like throwing up. So I guess for my scenario, I might need to go to the benzo route.

• Hugs
Reactions: anerirkateti, Dead Meat and rock3
M

Medicmedic72

Buying a bus ticket
Jun 6, 2022
Pepto coats your stomach, so you wouldn't be absorbing as much of the SN until it gets beyond the coated parts. Just a thought. If you can't get AE I don't know if I would go with Pepto. There's other OTC AE that might work, or even ginger.

Reactions: houseofleaves and dirtnap
W

WanderingWater

Student
Apr 7, 2022
Milk of Magnesia has been a favorite choice of many. Pepto not so much.

Reactions: houseofleaves, Still Flutter Girl and Shu
BornBrief

BornBrief

Student
Dec 21, 2020
If you check out the SN thread, within the last 15 or so pages there was someone posting stats from overviewed suicides via SN.

Many of these did not have any AE. You may puke, but all passed regardless from what I gathered from the information. There was someone who posted some translations of the text on the screenshot. Have a second dose ready and you won't need the Ae Unless you are worried about being found which will be a problem either way.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Shu and TheDoomedDoomer
D

Deleted member 31858

Could you investigate if you can use dramamine, i have seen that some have considered it, also milk of magnesia as WanderingWater told you

Still Flutter Girl

Still Flutter Girl

An alphabet soup of pain, pain, and more pain
Jun 13, 2022
I really don't want to go through the pain of trying to convince a doctor that I need Metoclopramide. I'm terrible at convincing people. Pepto Bismol is also an antiemetic and does help with nausea. It only works for 1 hour but that's enough time for the SN to kill me. But I guess if that doesn't work, I'll just swallow like 60 bars of Clonazepam or how many I have left and drink some alcohol and boom, dead. I think the benzo method is better imo but you do need a prescription which I have. I swallowed 15 bars of lorazepam at my last ctb attempt and didn't feel like throwing up. So I guess for my scenario, I might need to go to the benzo route.
Liquor was advised against in all I've read, due to the fact that it could make vomiting more likely.