SylveonFan

SylveonFan

Krispy
Oct 23, 2023
Ive kinda reached my limit, my family love to bring up and make jokes about my last suicide attempt. They believe I did it for attention, even though I could care less for any kind of attention. Ive made a nuise with my dads rope, and I plan on ctb tonight, but ill probably pussy out again. Ik ctb by hanging is a horrible way to go, but I really dont give a fuck anymore, its the easiest thing I can access. Ill miss my boyfriend, and I hope he can forgive me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Gonnerr, Saxenomorph, Praestat_Mori and 6 others
canibesaved

canibesaved

Oct 22, 2023
i'm sorry that your family has no consideration for you and your struggles. I hope you can find peace soon whenever that is, good vibes <3

natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
I wish you luck and peace with whatever you choose to do, and I'm sorry it's had to come to this. Hope your bf will be alright as well.

zeek

zeek

omg mokocchi
Oct 18, 2023
Ive kinda reached my limit, my family love to bring up and make jokes about my last suicide attempt. They believe I did it for attention, even though I could care less for any kind of attention. Ive made a nuise with my dads rope, and I plan on ctb tonight, but ill probably pussy out again. Ik ctb by hanging is a horrible way to go, but I really dont give a fuck anymore, its the easiest thing I can access. Ill miss my boyfriend, and I hope he can forgive me.
if you can get partial hanging right, it should be painless
if you want to go via full suspension, ur choice buckaroo

paranoic420

paranoic420

ansiedad
Dec 8, 2020
I want to use the same method, any tips?
I have relapsed again and I want to know what I need to not look like a vegetable.

Attachments

• FD184DD8-0874-462A-BD0C-03FF0520C720.jpeg
    FD184DD8-0874-462A-BD0C-03FF0520C720.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • D84A34E4-71DA-40AD-A5BA-1785AC7FC593.jpeg
    D84A34E4-71DA-40AD-A5BA-1785AC7FC593.jpeg
    177.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
I want to use the same method, any tips?
I have relapsed again and I want to know what I need to not look like a vegetable.
Perhaps you should refer back to the exact same post you made in 2021. Plenty of responses there. I don't think using someone else's thread like this is appropriate at all.

• Informative
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Wow, you have one really f*cked up family. I hope your death hits them like a wrecking ball after the opportunity to repsect and love you is long gone and that they are haunted and tortured by your departure until their own dying days.

• Hugs
Reactions: KAZ-2Y5, wiinterfrost and Praestat_Mori
SylveonFan

SylveonFan

Krispy
Oct 23, 2023
I decided to wait until I do it for a little, I just want to talk to my bf before I do it, and he was busy yesterday. Maybe tonight or on the weekend where my body wont be found for awhile.

• Hugs
Reactions: cardboard_house and Praestat_Mori
Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
Parents laughing at a suicide attempt is perhaps the most disgusting thing I've heard šŸ˜¤

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Foreverix
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, it's so cruel how people have to resort to such barbaric suicide methods in the first place, I hate how there isn't the option to just easily die in peace.

Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, it's so cruel how people have to resort to such barbaric suicide methods in the first place, I hate how there isn't the option to just easily die in peace.
There is - Nembutal. Check the resources thread.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry that life brought you to this point. It's disgusting when family makes jokes about a failed CTB attempt. I wish you all the best. I hope you find peace! Goood luck!

cardboard_house

cardboard_house

he/him | i'm so tired. so, so tired.
Sep 17, 2023
im so so sorry that your family is so uncaring for your pain :(( thats the most painful thing. i hope everything goes well for you, and hope that you dont suffer any more <3