RollingLights

RollingLights

Walking red flag
Sep 20, 2023
I'm planning on blowing my brains out on Christmas Eve so I'm found on Christmas, as a gift to the world for me being such a stupid piece of shit. Thoughts? I kinda want to be a bit poetic about it

• Hugs
Reactions: Oneness and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm not sure what kind of thoughts you are asking for, as deciding on a method and time for ctb is your personal decision, it's up to you but anyway I wish you the best with your plans.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and jaxxon_sunn
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I advise against setting your date even remotely near to a special occasion or holiday, especially Christmas. Many people close to you would associate this holiday with your passing and it may make the holiday hard to deal with or completely unenjoyable all together.

If you don't care about the impact that this will have on people, though, then I agree that it would be quite poetic to ctb on Christmas because like you said, it would be a gift to those who did you harm and hopefully they don't take it the wrong way or I assume it won't end well, just like in the first scenario where they associate the holiday with your ctb.

Also, don't talk like that about yourself. If anything, I'm a piece of shit and you're far from that, trust me.

• Hugs
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and Praestat_Mori
T

TiredBuddhist

Sep 3, 2021
Everyone is entitled to their own exit plan and therefore please do not consider my comment to be a criticism, I do not know you or your situation.

My personal view is that I do actually care about my loved ones and despite trying to prepare them I think it will be a surprise. My intention would be to avoid significant dates so that I can avoid causing unnecessary suffering to people I care about in the future. I do not want to be forgotten, but I also do not want to be remembered because its Christmas and that's when the TiredBuddhist died.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! May I ask you? Why do you think you are "a stupid piece of shit"? Who would find you on X-mas eve?

RollingLights

RollingLights

Walking red flag
Sep 20, 2023
I'm not sure what kind of thoughts you are asking for, as deciding on a method and time for ctb is your personal decision, it's up to you but anyway I wish you the best with your plans.
Sorry I didn't really elaborate, but yeah I was asking for thoughts on if the date was good and same thing for method
Welcome to the forum! May I ask you? Why do you think you are "a stupid piece of shit"? Who would find you on X-mas eve?
I'm awful in school ,I'm a senior, I can't think of a future. I think about shooting up the school, though I doubt I'd actually do it. Also my ADHD and Anxiety fuck with the few friendships I have. Most of my family has left my life (not died, literally up and dipped) and nobody loves me. I'm ugly with my acne and constant cuts and scars on my arms (though that's my own fault I guess). And for who'd find me, idk I guess one of my parents but it depends if I end up doing it In a public place.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
If you feel like you were taken for granted during you time being alive, I would say by all means do it. If you don't think the people you will be leaving behind deserve it, then obviously not.

dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
Sounds like a nice date considering your cicumstances. Wouldn't be something for me really but I like the edgy and poetic thought about it. Valentine's day also seems like a good Date now that I think about it.

T

TiredBuddhist

Sep 3, 2021
I think about shooting up the school, though I doubt I'd actually do it.

I do not agree with this! Its really simple, in regards to your own life, its yours to do with as you will. I strong agree with bodily autonomy and self determination.

Other people also have this right and it would be wrong to take it from them. Its that simple. You will not be remembered for an act of violence, you will just cause suffering for others.

The obvious exception being self defence, but that's not what this is.

Reactions: absolutelyyou and lwlaiet8887
RollingLights

RollingLights

Walking red flag
Sep 20, 2023
I do not agree with this! Its really simple, in regards to your own life, its yours to do with as you will. I strong agree with bodily autonomy and self determination.

Other people also have this right and it would be wrong to take it from them. Its that simple. You will not be remembered for an act of violence, you will just cause suffering for others.

The obvious exception being self defence, but that's not what this is.
100% agree with you there, but I'm just really angry with the world and the people I have to see every day. Though I'd most likely never do something like that, it's something I've thought of. Other dramatic idea though, what if I shot myself in front of the school during an assembly? I know I'm being edgy but I kinda want to do something crazy I suppose

• Hugs
Reactions: TiredBuddhist and absolutelyyou