• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

NaNO2_is_the_answer

Oct 18, 2023
Basically rope around neck and the other end on whatever object you wanna hang from. Then you drink SN. As you pass out from SN, the rope around your neck your neck tightens and you die.

Is this a stupid idea? What do you think?

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
As someone seriously considering both full hanging and SN, the thought has definitely crossed my mind before, even though it kind of sounds like overkill. I think there are probably less complicated methods to make yourself pass out, especially if SN is hard to get access to, but SN does sound more reliable than many others

KatzeK4

KatzeK4

Katze
Mar 23, 2023
Honestly just take SN. There's no real reason to do both, as both are quite lethal.

• Informative
Reactions: penguinl0v3s
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
That's what I want: least chance to survive (and end up as a veggie)

Any method can be totally lethal all by itself. I mean, if I had the means to shoot myself in the head while jumping of a building with SN in my system and a rope around my neck attached to the roof I would, but that's a whole lot more complicated than just choosing one, ya know?

But that's fair honestly. I'll probably end up combining more than one method myself if I can, just to have the extra assurance, so I get what you mean

D

doughmixer1982

Student
Jun 8, 2023
I have thought of combining several methods and getting my methods ready currently.
I have SN,benzos, ketamine ,hanging rope so far.
Planning to get Fent, metonitazene and some other things.
Have it all by my side so minimizing my chance of survival.

L

LastBitOfJoy

Dec 18, 2023
I think this is too hard in practice, there can be complications and it won't be that peaceful in my opinion. I would just choose SN alone, as hanging will take that lying in bed dying figure out of the picture.

Reactions: NaNO2_is_the_answer
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I think it's an overkill, I would choose one method and prepare well to avoid failed attempt. If I had sn I would just go with that. (I don't know much about sn since it's not my method but I think you need to be in a laying position for better outcome? I couldn't be wrong though)

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
That's what I want: least chance to survive (and end up as a veggie)
It's very unlikely to end up a vegetable using SN, especially if you live alone and follow the regimen exactly. Meanwhile, if you fuck up hanging the risks of side effects are greater. I personally wouldn't want to do hanging while impaired by something else.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and NaNO2_is_the_answer
N

NaNO2_is_the_answer

Oct 18, 2023
All right, guys. I'm gonna go with SN only for now. I'll do some purity tests once the aquarium test strips arrive.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Jet Black

Jet Black

Adios cowboy
Dec 17, 2023
The initial pressure of the rope is probably gonna wake you up after you pass out by taking SN. I think if you wanna use multiple methods to ensure a certain death, using each one as is maybe a good option, like taking SN then hang.