• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
I can't afford N or SN.
I can't get up the courage to jump or go in front of a train.
I can't get a gun as I'm on the UK.
I have tried and failed to hang myself countless times.
I know overdosing is the worst method possible and I'm not likely to die, but I can at least give my liver some lasting damage.
What tablets would you recommend to do this?

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
SN is inexpensive my friend. Taking it alone without regime drugs is still probably more effective (and possibly cheaper) than any OTC drug.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, SoupSnakes and JimFord99
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
SN is inexpensive my friend. Taking it alone without regime drugs is still probably more effective (and possibly cheaper) than any OTC drug.
The problem with that as well is getting it ordered to my house, my husband would get extremely suspicious.
And we have a joint account so all of our money is in one place, so he would ask about any transactions

• Aww..
Reactions: BPD_LE
AnxiouslyDepressed

AnxiouslyDepressed

Stuck- the guilt of leaving or the pain of staying
Nov 8, 2019
The problem with that as well is getting it ordered to my house, my husband would get extremely suspicious.
And we have a joint account so all of our money is in one place, so he would ask about any transactions

PM me

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Try 'Click and Collect' if you have the option and ability. Is your other half a control freak questioning 20 quid? Or do you have a close friend you can trust to help you out?

C

CarefulWithThatAxe

Experienced
Nov 7, 2019
Don't overdose trust me it doesn't work I ended up in a woods hallucinating puking all over myself.

NotGoneButNotHere

NotGoneButNotHere

Nov 3, 2019
I can't afford N or SN.
I can't get up the courage to jump or go in front of a train.
I can't get a gun as I'm on the UK.
I have tried and failed to hang myself countless times.
I know overdosing is the worst method possible and I'm not likely to die, but I can at least give my liver some lasting damage.
What tablets would you recommend to do this?
Overdosing is not a great method in a lot of cases as whatever you might try to take will most likely be thrown up anyway. Liver damage is also not entirely pleasant and is something that will only prolong and increase your mental suffering while just adding physical suffering to the mix. My advice would be to somehow get enough funds to purchase SN and antiemetic but I get it if this isn't possible for you. I empathize with your frustration as it's hard to find a viable and relatively painless method even with resources so I know how hopeless it can be with little to nothing at your disposal. Best of luck to you man

Sideswipe

Sideswipe

I have 2 Simian Palms... DNA is F@£ked
Nov 20, 2019
The cheapest method I know is mixing household items but It's extremely painful if you get it wrong and ideally would need a set up where you could make yourself drowsy af or drunk af and then have them ready to mix. It's the equivalent of asphyxiation though but from the inside. Also you would have to be in solitude as it would require a "rescuer" to wear breathing apparatus even long after you ctb. Needs to be confined and a warning issued for any finders