Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
I'm a egotistical, emotionally leeching, narcissistic idiot, trapped inside myself with others like me all around. For the past year I've been hating a lot, but I'm the exact same now so I have no right to speak, no right to exist... acording to my own experiences.

If dad was here I wonder what he would say about this... that I plan to die by suicide. What would he think about raising a son under so bad circumstances that this happend. In a way it was good thing that he left... it spared him the pain to experience this. I don't give a fuck about mom she can rot in hell, but I could never do this if dad was still around.

It's almost destiny to die this way, if only it was as epic as in the movies.

• Hugs
Reactions: hatelife, forever21, a_strange_day and 3 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I believe this is why human beings hate each other, it's like looking in a mirror. They see what they don't like about themselves and they take it out on them because they're too weak and too selfish to take the weight. The biggest arsehole can still have some humanity it just funnily enough shows itself with animals instead. It doesn't trigger their own insecurities and it can't disagree. I respect you saying what you did. You're more likely a decent person just flawed like we all are than the ones making out they're faultless and it's everyone else

Reactions: hatelife and a_strange_day