• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lightturquoise

Jun 23, 2024
for the last year ive been dilly dallying about killing myself and I thought id decide once the date is super close. but today Im sure. the people I love most in the world told me it was a mistake they ever met me. my mom told me I shouldn't have come home for the summer. my dad asked me to never talk to him again. I'm sitting in a park rn looking at people celebrating and I'm thinking of the fastest way to end things. i have no materials for the method I chose and now I'm stuck. i thought I still had two months to mend things and leave with everything in order but I just can not. i have realized its not possible for me to fix things with people who are not ready to listen. I'm trying to be done with life asap but I don't know how. i need to wait at least a month because ill be going back to college then and i'd rather kms in my college dorm where I know no one will find me till its too late.

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
for the last year ive been dilly dallying about killing myself and I thought id decide once the date is super close. but today Im sure. the people I love most in the world told me it was a mistake they ever met me. my mom told me I shouldn't have come home for the summer. my dad asked me to never talk to him again. I'm sitting in a park rn looking at people celebrating and I'm thinking of the fastest way to end things. i have no materials for the method I chose and now I'm stuck. i thought I still had two months to mend things and leave with everything in order but I just can not. i have realized its not possible for me to fix things with people who are not ready to listen. I'm trying to be done with life asap but I don't know how. i need to wait at least a month because ill be going back to college then and i'd rather kms in my college dorm where I know no one will find me till its too late.
Good luck.