• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

J

JJ53

Aug 19, 2024
For my entire life, I have felt empty and numb, on and off. It sometimes feels as though I have undergone complete personality changes. Last week, I entered a new relationship with someone, full of love, happiness, and joy. Tomorrow, I plan on breaking up with them. Yeah, I know. But deep down, that's who I am - selfish and emotionless. I wish I was capable of maintaining a relationship, maintaining emotions, and maintaining a stable self. I know this is going to hurt them, as they had made plans to move closer to me, which I assume they are going to cancel now. Moving forward, I am going to stay single for the rest of my life. Although I am only 21, I am pretty confident in my decision. It's the only way I won't continue to hurt anyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi and GuessWhosBack
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I feel similarly. Empty and numb, my consciousness is so fragmented that my personality changes whenever it wants. So I'm unable to maintain relationships.
I don't think you're a bad person for this. You're breaking up with them instead of lying about your feelings. I'm sorry you're going through this and wish you the best

• Hugs
Reactions: JJ53
J

JJ53

Aug 19, 2024
I feel similarly. Empty and numb, my consciousness is so fragmented that my personality changes whenever it wants. So I'm unable to maintain relationships.
I don't think you're a bad person for this. You're breaking up with them instead of lying about your feelings. I'm sorry you're going through this and wish you the best
Thank you :)

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi
null_blank

null_blank

just passing through
Aug 14, 2024
Relationships are hard.

One of the most difficult is the one we have with ourselves.

I hope you give yourself the time and patience to figure you out c:

• Hugs
Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
Relationships are definitely hard, but this one has some red flags anyways. Anyone willing to move to be closer to you after a week of dating is a bit concerning. They are running from something, not running towards you.

As to staying single for the rest of your life, it's not a choice I would make, but it works for some people. One of my childhood best friends has been single for over 20 years since high school and has no regrets.

• Love
J

JJ53

Aug 19, 2024
Relationships are hard.

One of the most difficult is the one we have with ourselves.

I hope you give yourself the time and patience to figure you out c:
I appreciate the kind words :)
Relationships are definitely hard, but this one has some red flags anyways. Anyone willing to move to be closer to you after a week of dating is a bit concerning. They are running from something, not running towards you.

As to staying single for the rest of your life, it's not a choice I would make, but it works for some people. One of my childhood best friends has been single for over 20 years since high school and has no regrets.
Yeah, I agree. It feels as though he is latching onto me in order to avoid things. I still haven't broken up with him; I don't know the right words to say, but how will I ever know? I have to do it very soon. His flight is next Wednesday. I feel an immense amount of pressure and guilt.

Last edited: