cyan

cyan

Jun 27, 2020
I'm such a loser. Nobody wants to be intimate with me or have a close relationship and it sucks. I'm not sure what's wrong with me so I can't fix it, but it must be pretty bad. I've always tried to be loving, empathetic, and a good listener but it's apparently not good enough. The only option is to ctb and get the hell out of here. This pain, rejection, is overwhelming. It's getting closer, my time to leave this messed up life. Almost there,

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Ulisses, Sensei and 16 others
B

Boart

Life is not hard, it’s fkin dumb
Nov 13, 2020
Nobody? Have you asked every single person alive?

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I'm such a loser. Nobody wants to be intimate with me or have a close relationship and it sucks. I'm not sure what's wrong with me so I can't fix it, but it must be pretty bad. I've always tried to be loving, empathetic, and a good listener but it's apparently not good enough. The only option is to ctb and get the hell out of here. This pain, rejection, is overwhelming. It's getting closer, my time to leave this messed up life. Almost there,

Maybe you haven't met the right person yet? I don't know how old you are, but they say there is someone for everyone. Are you trying too hard to be loving, empathetic and a good listener? Are you so desperate that you will try to get close to anyone, even if you know they're not right for you?
Can I ask how old you are please?
I'm concerned that you might ctb for the wrong reasons... :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and Deleted member 14573
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Probably u r yet to meet the right person. .. Guess u r pretty young from your post .. So u have time.

StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
I'm not sure what's wrong with me so I can't fix it, but it must be pretty bad.

It might be hard to do but have you ever asked the other person what they don't like about you? You could do that then just work on improving whatever they answer.

Reactions: Sensei and x~Sophia~x
cyan

cyan

Jun 27, 2020
I'm 59 years old. I won't meet anyone at this stage of the game and I for sure have no desire to live out my life alone.

I went out with someone a few weeks ago and really liked him. We went out four times and I thought it would progress but now he's ghosting me. I made sure to not be too available or eager because I know that's a turnoff. I'm certain he's met someone else, someone better.

I've been married, have a grown child, and hang out by myself all the time and can't seem to find loving relationships or even friends. I was dumped summer of 2019 after 5.5 years with my boyfriend and it's been a lonely, wasted life since then. I'm just done with being rejected.

Can't wait to ctb and rid the word of this loser called me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 14573, Disappointered, OnlyTheWind and 5 others
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
they say there is someone for everyone.
This is if course a total lie! How can anyone believe it? No there's truly not somebody for everybody.

• Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, SmellyRat, Weary Soul and 5 others
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
This is if course a total lie! How can anyone believe it? No there's truly not somebody for everybody.

This is true. Life doesn't guarantee you'll find a partner and a lot of people will die alone. But most of us don't know if we're one of those people, so you might as well keep trying. I'm not a romantic, I personally know that I'll always be alone, but maybe there's still a chance op will find someone. Though that's only if op wants to keep trying. If they feel like they're at the point where they no longer want to try than that's a completely valid decision.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sensei
cyan

cyan

Jun 27, 2020
It's not a matter of trying to find someone; I wish it was that easy. Life is just a series of random events and maybe this randomness will bring two people together who are mutually attracted to each other (love, chemistry, etc.) and maybe it won't. You can try or not try - has nothing to do with it. It's really a matter of how long you want to keep waiting for random shit to happen in your favor.

Reactions: All washed up and Disappointered
Noriv159

Noriv159

Sigh.
Oct 22, 2020
I think it's the energy you put out. Maybe you secretly believe you don't deserve to be loved? The attitude you have for yourself might be subconsciously sabotaging your attempts. You might need to ask yourself why you want someone else's love in the first place. Good place to start. If you don't love yourself enough, nothing could come good of a relationship because you'll only self defeat with codependency and end up emotionally underwhelmed.

cyan

cyan

Jun 27, 2020
You might need to ask yourself why you want someone else's love in the first place. Good place to start. If you don't love yourself enough, nothing could come good of a relationship because you'll only self defeat with codependency and end up emotionally underwhelmed.
Wanting to be loved is a basic human desire and I'm not asking for anything I don't deserve or shouldn't have. I've had many loving relationships in the past and this has nothing to do with codependency or emotional issues.

I don't want to spend the rest of my life alone, and I'm not wrong for feeling this way. I appreciate your thoughts but I'm not broken or desperate; I'm just tired of being alone.

Reactions: All washed up
Noriv159

Noriv159

Sigh.
Oct 22, 2020
I think you know what your problem is, you just want someone to voice it for you. I'm sorry that you're feeling alone, I do hope you find what you want. But know that you don't need to feel that way about yourself. Of course you're lovable; you're the proof you need, not my words. You just need to accept everything you're experiencing this moment and not base or compare by the things that have happened, because I feel maybe you're living from the past and comparing your successes and failures and thinking something must be wrong since you're not getting the results you want. But that's just my assumptions. I would only say, please be patient with yourself and know you're enough; maybe your luck will change, just trust yourself; you're loved. I said it.