• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
Yes i fucking failed again couldnt even kick the fucking chair i was so fucking sure i was going to do it but when i actually put the rope around my neck i felt so fucking scared i dont know what to do anymore, today i failed my motorcycle driving test, i failed in like 5 seconds and i was the only one that failed in dozens of people im so embarassed, that was obviously not the reason i want to ctb but it was the last fucking straw i was so sure today was my last day i even broke my fucking helmet out of anger and thinking i wouldnt need it ever again fuuuuck im so fucked im sorry

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, SmellyRat, Pen>Sword and 2 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I know it will be hard, and expensive, but try to dust your self off and start again. I fell off my instructors bike on the morning of my test. Stupid short legs.

• Hugs
Reactions: CoolGuy9, Pen>Sword, KleinerWolf and 2 others
C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
I know it will be hard, and expensive, but try to dust your self off and start again. I fell off my instructors bike on the morning of my test. Stupid short legs.
The worst part is that i knew that i was going to fail, i didnt think it would affect me so much, i was so nervous i was shaking i could barely remember how to turn on the bike

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword, KleinerWolf and Mentalmick
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I know. My teeth were actually chattering I was that stressed out.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf and Canttakeitanymore
D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
I feel for you and I failed my driving test 6 times. Life throws things at you and we meant to be ok with it. You are not a failure you just haven't succeeded YET. Nerves get the better of us all the time and when something means a lot like the independence of having a bike licence you put soooooo much pressure on yourself that sometimes we are doomed to fail.
Buckle up my friend book another test and remember that even if it takes you 6 times you will achieve it

Reactions: Huntfish34, Mentalmick and Canttakeitanymore
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sometimes, at the very last moment, we realize we don't have the guts to ctb. Don't worry, death is waiting for all of us. There will be another opportunities or maybe you'll feel better, who knows?

Don't worry about the driving test so much. You'll have more chances.

Hugs,

Matt

Reactions: Huntfish34, Symbiote, D11FER and 1 other person
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
Before you beat yourself too much friend, keep in mind that to CTB is probably the hardest thing any human can ever do. It's not like mustering up the courage to go on a roller coaster. It's literally the end. Be kind to yourself. Be gentle. If CTB is what you truly want to do, then follow your body and your heart and when the time is right, it will happen. Or maybe it never will, and that's ok too. I'm in the same boat as you; I know how hard life is and how fucked up life is. I would never judge you and nor would the good individuals here either. Some might but the good ones won't. We've all been thrust into this life together, so as a fellow human being, I extend myself to you. Reach out if you feel like connecting. My door is always open. That goes for each and every one of you. Yeah I think about CTB very frequently, but I also want to leave a positive mark on this shitty little reality we call life. Namaste.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, CoolGuy9, Fml and 3 others
N

Nicothe13th

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Have you heard of mini motos?

Reactions: Mentalmick
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@Canttakeitanymore I rode for almost a year before I got my motorcycle license. I even got pulled over, and the cop didn't even notice. F the license, just ride.

Reactions: Canttakeitanymore and Mentalmick
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Honda Grom is the way to go for new, shorter, and female riders. It's easy to ride, inexpensive, reliable, and fuel injected. Also a lot cooler than a scooter :)

Reactions: Huntfish34
N

Nicothe13th

Student
Jan 6, 2021
That must be why they're so popular in Asia!

Pretty cool.

Fun fact, I learnt to ride a moped in Thai rush hour, was certainly an experience haha
Once heard something about why chicks ride bikes, or like being on the back of them.

Basically get to have an orgasm everytime you go to A to B.

I was jealous of this fact, so tried intercourse with the exhaust, ended up searing my jap shut.

True story.

• Wow
Reactions: Mentalmick and summers
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
That must be why they're so popular in Asia!

Pretty cool.

Fun fact, I learnt to ride a moped in Thai rush hour, was certainly an experience haha
Once heard something about why chicks ride bikes, or like being on the back of them.

Basically get to have an orgasm everytime you go to A to B.

I was jealous of this fact, so tried intercourse with the exhaust, ended up searing my jap shut.

True story.
I think my bike is pretty smart looking but I've never been attracted to it to that degree. I will admit that women look stunning on motorbikes.

Reactions: Huntfish34