DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I am so fucking fat. 5'3 and 184. I am healthy but obviously fat. I try to lose weight but fuck it I end up getting depressed and over eating. I feel like when I CTB people will laugh at how fat I am. I am such a mother fucking failure. All I want is a nice skinny body and I cant even have that.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: TheSoundofTime, Lost in a Dream, Ren Elsie Jewelria and 16 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I emphasize with this. I tried to always accept my body and not care about my weight but I would still try those "lose 4 pounds in a week" diets and I'd just get depressed that I can't eat what I want. It's hard but if you hate exercising and limiting food it's best to just try and accept your body. Find clothes they look good on chubbier body shapes and Just go with it because dieting can get depressing and I'd rather be fat than depressed. (I'm depressed anyways but not because I can't eat what I want)
Also if you're really struggling you could ask a psychiatrist for antidepressant that also suppress your appetite. I had those and they made me lose 4 kg and I stayed that weight till I stopped taking them.

• Hugs
Reactions: ocd is bad and Deleted member 4993
Nutmeg

Nutmeg

Maybe I ate all the marshmallows, maybe I didn't.
Aug 16, 2020
A gym coach once told me this ''eat whatever you want but make sure to train 3 times harder." I hope you got it and sorry for my mediocre English.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Final Escape
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It can be really hard for some people to lose weight. I'm sorry you're struggling with body image. Depression and weight issues tend to be a vicious cycle. I won't bother giving weight loss suggestions as I'm sure you've heard it all, and these things tend to be easier said than done. Beauty comes in all sizes.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I feel you. I'm overweight and it bugs the hell out of me, I hate how I look and cover up at all times, especially my arms and legs. I recently lost around 13lbs but can't see any difference. People tell me I have a pretty face for a fat girl and that just makes me feel even worse. Sorry you feel the way you do, I know how much it sucks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie and Deleted member 4993
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I've tried to lose weight forever, am finally losing at 50 y.o., have gone from about 15 stone 4 (so about 214 pounds) to now 14 stone 2 (about 198). I managed to lose about 10 pounds of that in first 4 or 5 weeks, then stopped dead for 4 weeks, am now dropping again. I am 5ft 11.

The way I did it is to cut out as much carbs as possible (like bread and pasta) and only have 1 meal per day (smaller portions size too) of like chicken cooked in oven, or a steak, with mushrooms, broccoli, and maybe a couple of (like literally 2) small baby potatoes. AND eat it earlier in the day, no later than 2pm.

[breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, dine like a pauper]

So eating healthy food, but smaller portion sizes and earlier in day.

At first for like a day and a half it was torture because I felt so hungry my stomach was aching, but after that you don't even feel hungry, I reckon I eat about 1400 to 1800 calories a day, I drink a lot of coffee with milk, I'm going through avout 400 calories of milk a day eek!

Then when I plateaued I had a spell for a few days where I went out for a meal, and had a couple of days where I ate a chocolate bar, snadwiches, bacon sandwiches, etc, and ironically then after eating carbs again my weight started moving down again.

I think I'd gone into starvation mode.

Sadly my waist size has hardly budged, maybe gone from 42 to 41.

Not done any exercise at all.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Disco Biscuit
Jellyfish42

Jellyfish42

Aug 23, 2020
Similar boat for me, Im classified as overweight for my weight and height. I tried losing weight by going on a 500 calorie deficit and watching what I ate but I cant seem to do so consistently therefore I gave up.

Maybe in the future when my mind isn't so overwhelmed I can revisit my health. Right now I'm constantly in a fight or flight state of thinking that long term goals don't matter at all.

Reactions: DeathIsTheWayOut99
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I'm fat too. 5'10, 250lbs
I'm a fucking land whale.

I hope you don't mind me asking this, but are you a guy or a gal?

• Hugs
Reactions: ocd is bad
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
I am so fucking fat. 5'3 and 184. I am healthy but obviously fat. I try to lose weight but fuck it I end up getting depressed and over eating. I feel like when I CTB people will laugh at how fat I am. I am such a mother fucking failure. All I want is a nice skinny body and I cant even have that.
if u CTB how does it even matter what ppl think

Reactions: DeathIsTheWayOut99 and Leshen
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Sorry for being in that situation. For some ppl its very hard (almost impossible) to loss weight. I'm not overweight but I've belly fat since I can remember in which how hard I try I couldn't get rid of it. I think its b/c of my low metabolism. I don't eat much but still have belly fat.
A gym coach once told me this ''eat whatever you want but make sure to train 3 times harder." I hope you got it and sorry for my mediocre English.
For weight loss food is a huge factor than exercise.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, mathieu and TheQ22
D

Dookieshoes

Aug 15, 2020
The best thing I can say about it is this. You just have to do something. Eat a little less, move a little more. It sucks, but you have to just do it. Just like cleaning or paying bills.

I've been putting limits on when I can eat (intermittent fasting), and it's been great. Let less food driven, more interest in being active, especially in the morning. I don't fixate at night when I'm bored.

I have the occasional screw up, but I make sure to just start again tomorrow.... It's all good self, just get back on the road.

nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
I'm a gross hambeast and wish I could just give up and accept it the way other people do. For some reason though I keep thinking I "should" be less of a whale and something in me keeps trying to change even though all it brings is more pain.

The reward for resisting the urge to eat is another urge to eat even more. I'm so sick of having to make all these decisions.

This is a terrible way to feel and I wish we could all just fly out of our bodies into somewhere more peaceful.

Last edited:
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I'm overweight, too. 5'9" (176cm) and 183lbs (83kg), male. I've lost a lot over the past year or so. I was 244lbs (111kg) at my worst. I lost most of it doing meal replacement shakes (OPTIFAST), which is a very low calorie diet. Lately I'm tracking my calories with myfitnesspal and trying to stick to 1500 calories a day. I have been lifting weights and running as well. My depressive moods are a real spanner in the works, though. I comfort eat.

Last edited:
Smellanie

Smellanie

Feb 28, 2019
Dude I feel the same way. The idea of a mortician looking over my fat naked body is so humiliating.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and mathieu
Nutmeg

Nutmeg

Maybe I ate all the marshmallows, maybe I didn't.
Aug 16, 2020
Sorry for being in that situation. For some ppl its very hard (almost impossible) to loss weight. I'm not overweight but I've belly fat since I can remember in which how hard I try I couldn't get rid of it. I think its b/c of my low metabolism. I don't eat much but still have belly fat.

For weight loss food is a huge factor than exercise.
Could you please explain to me more?

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nutmeg and Deleted member 4993
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I have body issues too. A hormonal drug reaction caused me severe connective tissue damage and now the skin on my body literally looks like it belongs on a 60 year old and I'm only 23. I went from being what could be considered attractive to having a significant deformity in the blink of an eye.

• Hugs
Reactions: Smellanie and mathieu
Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
You definitely can get skinny like those top models.
Proper diet and exercises work wonders. My weight was 105 kilograms and I went down to 73.
Don't give up!

Reactions: mathieu
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
excuses excuses, if you really want it you'll gett it, will power is everything and its not even that hard.

Reactions: Ren Elsie Jewelria
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
All dead bodies are disgusting. Morticians and medical examiners are used to old, mangled, and even partially rotten bodies.

• Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Smellanie and Meditation guide
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'm fat too (5'4 215lbs) and I feel like a lazy piece of shit because I want to exercise, but don't because I'm too lazy.

• Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
I'm the most fat male on this forum. 180 cm and 108 kg.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I would give anything to be able to exercise. I can barely move due to health problems. Once you get used to it and find something you enjoy it become a pleasure. I can't even do my yoga any more. One reason I want to ctb is I hope to have a way to move around after I'm dead. It's terrible to not be able to move.

If you are able to move physically you are the luckiest person in the world.

I used to love to swim, do yoga, ride horses, take long nature walks, lift weights and can't do any of that now.

Last edited: