D1byRam3n

D1byRam3n

Trying to escape from cruel reality
Nov 14, 2023
I don't have anyone there for me when i was being down and need them the most, I guess... I always believing everyone in my life so easily that making me assume they would be there for me but in reality im just alone doesn't have anyone I can trust anymore... (my English language also feels so suck too because they're not my best language)

• Hugs
Reactions: haibane, edu0z and R_N
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Dw, english is not my first language either. There are people from different parts of the world here just like you.

I also felt like you a lot before. I was always there for others, listening. But whenever I needed comfort no one really cared like I did.

So I was forced to adapt and push away everything that made me who I was at the time.

D1byRam3n

D1byRam3n

Nov 14, 2023
Dw, english is not my first language either. There are people from different parts of the world here just like you.

I also felt like you a lot before. I was always there for others, listening. But whenever I needed comfort no one really cared like I did.

So I was forced to adapt and push away everything that made me who I was at the time.
So,does that thing's makes me feels really exist then? Because I don't know...what am I supposed to do with them anymore...im so tired about my life...

• Hugs
Reactions: R_N
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
So,does that thing's makes me feels really exist then? Because I don't know...what am I supposed to do with them anymore...im so tired about my life...
No, unfortunately. The opposite.

It is just my way of coping because feelings always made things worse for me.

I am sorry you have to feel that way...

D1byRam3n

D1byRam3n

Nov 14, 2023
No, unfortunately. The opposite.

It is just my way of coping because feelings always made things worse for me.

I am sorry you have to feel that way...
There's no need to be sorry you're not wrong... the fault here is mine alone because everything I've just done always being complaining and whining only to myself for not trying hard enough...

• Hugs
Reactions: R_N