• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

Gaming Chicken

Waiting for the bus
Dec 7, 2022
Long story short. I've got this one friend. This friend has 2 children and has been suicidal in the not so distant past, not to mention they're still going through a lot. I've no way to ctb without her following suit or being absolutely destroyed as they rely on me to keep going. So I'm stuck. Without a desire to continue to live and only one reason to continue to do so. But that reason is just too big to ignore. I've got no drive to find another job and as horrible as it's going to sound, my friends crisis is going to outlast my patience for life. Is there anything I can do?

Reactions: CentreMid
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I'm sorry this is happening to you and your friend. I may not be the best person for advice, so feel free to ignore me, but my first instinct would be to find a safe place for those children to go. It wouldn't be good for them to find you or your friend right after your attempts if you or her decide to go through with it, aka, don't let them see your suicide "scenes" for lack of better words. Losing a parent is hard enough, but seeing them and how they died is a whole other thing. Best of luck, and I hope you come up with a solution and find peace in whatever you choose to do

G

Gaming Chicken

Waiting for the bus
Dec 7, 2022
I'm sorry this is happening to you and your friend. I may not be the best person for advice, so feel free to ignore me, but my first instinct would be to find a safe place for those children to go. It wouldn't be good for them to find you or your friend right after your attempts if you or her decide to go through with it, aka, don't let them see your suicide "scenes" for lack of better words. Losing a parent is hard enough, but seeing them and how they died is a whole other thing. Best of luck, and I hope you come up with a solution and find peace in whatever you choose to do
The reply is greatly appreciated. The main issue with helping with the children is the fact that they (all, friend included) live live in a separate state from me. There really isn't much I can do without her knowing my plans to ctb and potentially stopping me