Smelly_ballz

Smelly_ballz

No hope in heaven, No fear of hell
Oct 30, 2023
I have been trying so hard to die. I have been trying since I was in elementary school. I tried to kill myself again a couple weeks ago. I was going to do it this weekend but my s/o would not go to sleep at all so I had no way to do it. If I don't complete it by tomorrow, I will be stuck since it will be too close to the holidays and birthdays. I don't want to have to live another 2-3 months. I can't. Why are there so many obstacles?? It should be so simple but something always gets in the way or goes wrong. Am I meant to suffer through this hell?? I am in hell. I am suffering in unbearable pain with no way out. I am trapped. I'm stuck here.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, silentnights56, WAITING TO DIE and 10 others
twatingthroughlife

twatingthroughlife

I don't know what I'm doing
Sep 29, 2023
I relate to this so bad. I've been unsuccessfully trying to die for so long. I've actually been close to death many times these last few days but SI always kicks in too hard. It's so disappointing and I feel so sad and like a failure afterwards. I wish my body weren't so stubborn.
I'm sorry you have to go through this. I hope you find peace one way or another.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: silentnights56, myusername890, WAITING TO DIE and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling trapped in this existence, I find it so horrible how it's so unnecessarily difficult to cease existing on our own terms. I hate how existence doesn't come with an permanent offswitch to instantly find peace from all the suffering.

• Love
Reactions: silentnights56, Smelly_ballz, myusername890 and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you suffer so much and life is so rough to you. What's your method? (If I may ask that)

Reactions: silentnights56