Sanva

Sanva

:/
Dec 10, 2021
no access to any good methods, everything is restricted in my country. I need a way out, this is fucking unbearable. I'm about to try something stupid. Last time i used painkillers i did almost succeed. I know i'll end up in agonizing pain and whatever but I just can't fucking go on.

I'm alone all the time, I don't go outside much. No one to talk to, no friends. I'm fucking broken inside and I just want a way out of this for fuck's sake. Why is it that the same people that always make me feel so broken and defective tell me I have to go on living. It won't affect anyone if i die, I'm sorry for my family but the truth is I have nothing of value to give to them anyway. There's no one else who cares about me. I just need the pain to end.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: voltage268, Dead Meat, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 5 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
no access to any good methods, everything is restricted in my country. I need a way out, this is fucking unbearable. I'm about to try something stupid. Last time i used painkillers i did almost succeed. I know i'll end up in agonizing pain and whatever but I just can't fucking go on.

I'm alone all the time, I don't go outside much. No one to talk to, no friends. I'm fucking broken inside and I just want a way out of this for fuck's sake. Why is it that the same people that always make me feel so broken and defective tell me I have to go on living. It won't affect anyone if i die, I'm sorry for my family but the truth is I have nothing of value to give to them anyway. There's no one else who cares about me. I just need the pain to end.
I am sure you have a lot to offer to some people, but when you're surrounded by people who don't care enough it's not easy tg see.

Reactions: Sanva
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I understand. Nobody should be in this awful situation. Please don't do anything on impulse. So sorry.

Reactions: Dead Meat and Sanva
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021

I had exactly the same thoughts until I started planning my suicide, is there no way to order a SN in your country? It is cheap and reliable enough, personally I want to order it soon, all this relaxes me

S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I'm in the exact same position,it's horrible...horrible

• Hugs
Sanva

Sanva

:/
Dec 10, 2021
I had exactly the same thoughts until I started planning my suicide, is there no way to order a SN in your country? It is cheap and reliable enough, personally I want to order it soon, all this relaxes me
I'm pretty sure access is very restricted here in Germany, otherwise it would be my preferred method. I know what you mean, I'd feel much more calm if I knew I had a way to opt out whenever I wanted

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Death is beautiful
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Living is very painful, I understand it is hard to carry on when you are suffering so much. Suicide really is difficult and more than anything I wish it was easier. It is cruel how the society takes away the peaceful methods and expects us to suffer for decades. I do think that if you act on impulse the method has a higher chance of failure, but I wish you the best. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Hugs