• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Z

Zowiiii

Aug 3, 2019
They can help me? I've been eating my head for months. I go to the psychologist, okay? In short, I had a hard time at my old school and other things happened and yes? I will focus only on my stalker (Spoiler: no longer harasses me, thank God, but I was left half traumatized ksks) anddddd Now I am practicing my resilience, basically according to my psychologist is, the capacity that the human being has to face circumstances ( thing that I have been carrying for more than 3 years ) And, uh, he gave me a task, to get something good out of the bad things that happen to me. So? What's my problem? I don't think there's anything good about a stalker
Uhmm.. yes, no longer harasses me. Because, I blocked that person from all sides, I even changed school but? I'm still afraid, I always picture thousands of scenarios and they're all bad. I also thought about facing my fears but it's stupid, because I'm sure he'll pretend nothing happened and I don't want to look bad! :( Help plz

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
You eat your head? I'm sorry I don't understand what that means. What do you want us to help you with? There's nothing any of us can do here. Your best bet is to see a shrink who can prescribe you meds and still see the therapist. And if the therapist isn't doing you any good find another one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Susannah
Little Mook

Little Mook

Oct 20, 2019
Maybe the good thing could be that you put up and set a boundary by blocking them.
From my experience avoidance never helps fears. Hope you and head are still with us x