cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
I've beenstreet homeless 2 months, this photo is where I sleep.. a dirty pissy carpark I have to fight junkies all the time, I sit here alone all day every day I'm starving and losing weight at a alarming rate. At least I have a good sleeping bag I guess.
It's my birthday in 3 weeks 🙁 getting very cold now gonna CTB in my birthday, I just want to get laid again before I go.

Attachments

• IMG_20231007_225249.jpg
    IMG_20231007_225249.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Spiritual survivor, Sannti, sensation86 and 7 others
Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
What a shame, I really cried, really sorry for what you are going through. 🥲🥲

Please share your address so that others can help you immediately!!

• Hugs
Reactions: cosmic-joke
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really horrific how people have to suffer so much in this existence, I hope you eventually find the freedom you search for.

• Hugs
cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
What a shame, I really cried, really sorry for what you are going through. 🥲🥲

Please share your address so that others can help you immediately!!
Nobody can help me 🙁 is it wise to share where I am? I have no address ofcourse x
It's really horrific how people have to suffer so much in this existence, I hope you eventually find the freedom you search for.
Thank you I'll be at peace soon 🖤

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Nobody can help me 🙁 is it wise to share where I am? I have no address ofcourse x

Thank you I'll be at peace soon 🖤
No, sharing addresses is prohibited on this forum, and it would be a bad idea anyways. Your situation really sucks tho :/
I hope you find peace soon.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
what method will you use?

I heard of people sending money to others through Cash app.

I've never used it and don't know how it works. I don't know if this is allowed on this site in pm or not.

Last edited:
lack

lack

im sorry for what i said
Sep 14, 2023
yeah, absolutely don't share your address. that's a big no no on the internet, regardless of any reason at all. lol. but i understand the desire to help.

i wish i could help.

im sorry you're in this situation.
i'm sorry you're struggling. you deserve peace and happiness. please seek and find it, whatever means necessary.

cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023

I heard of people sending money to other through Cash app.

I've never used it. I don't know if this is allowed on this site in pm or not.
I'm using the most effective method there is check my method thread. Thread 'Peaceful death for tor users' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/peaceful-death-for-tor-users.135745/
yeah, absolutely don't share your address. that's a big no no on the internet, regardless of any reason at all. lol. but i understand the desire to help.

i wish i could help.

i'm sorry you're struggling. you deserve peace and happiness. please seek and find it, whatever means necessary.
Thank you brother, I've got kidney failure, brain damage, chronic pain. cptsd and eupd. No family or friends. I'm fucked.

• Aww..
Reactions: Spiritual survivor and pthnrdnojvsc
cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023

i wish i could help.

Thank you brother, I've got kidney failure, brain damage, chronic pain. cptsd and eupd. No family or friends. I'm fucked.

I heard of people sending money to others through Cash app.

I've never used it and don't know how it works. I don't know if this is allowed on this site in pm or not.
Could you help me with anything just to get some food?
I will search for sources to help you, just in any country or city to find out
I dont even care I'll fix myself I'm in Gloucester, I've been down every "support agency" there's nothing thing just the illusion of support

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Spiritual survivor and lack
Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023

I dont even care I'll fix myself I'm in Gloucester, I've been down every "support agency" there's nothing thing just the illusion of support
You need help and help is available. We are not your enemies, but we love you

• Yay!
cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
Can anybody help me with sone food money I'm wasting away I'm sorry to ask 😔

• Aww..
Reactions: Dying2077
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021

check our conversation bro

Last edited:
cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
You need help and help is available. We are not your enemies, but we love you
I know your not my enemies brother, there's nobody to help I'm going to die in my 27th birthday alone in the woods, haven't had a present in 10 years lol
Glo
I will send you resources but I don't know where you are or your city
Gloucester, I already go to the homeless soup kitchens but it's one tiny meal a day, I just need like 5 pounds to get some food

Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
I know your not my enemies brother, there's nobody to help I'm going to die in my 27th birthday alone in the woods, haven't had a present in 10 years lol
You can go to the food bank. There are resources for the homeless. You can fix yourself. We will look for resources for you, but what is your city?

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
In the UK the council have a duty to home people. Can you get food from a local food bank or maybe supermarket has left overs, or you can try a church

cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
You can go to the food bank. There are resources for the homeless. You can fix yourself. We will look for resources for you, but what is your city?
I know all the resources I get one meal a day it's Gloucester broski I've posted location 3 times x
In the UK the council have a duty to home people. Can you get food from a local food bank or maybe supermarket has left overs, or you can try a church
All ther is is Christian souo kitchens 5 days a week I know the system well it's enough food not to die but I'm still starving

• Aww..
Reactions: Spiritual survivor
Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
Oh. Damn.
I have no words.
On imgur there is a guy called the pizzadude or something, and he arrange to have pizza sent to less favored people. It's kinda time gated (smth like 3 time per 6 months) but in a pinch like this one, a good pizza could go a long way.

found it, and there is a thread going on right now !!!

Imgur thread of pizza dude

cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
Oh. Damn.
I have no words.
On imgur there is a guy called the pizzadude or something, and he arrange to have pizza sent to less favored people. It's kinda time gated (smth like 3 time per 6 months) but in a pinch like this one, a good pizza could go a long way.

found it, and there is a thread going on right now !!!

Imgur thread of pizza dude
That's cool is it UK though?

Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
Worldwide, while he does most of the heavy lifting, he also connect user to user, and some good soul in UK could do for you. Even in your town, who knows.

haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
Hey, im so sorry for what ure going through rn, i would love to help but sadly im broke .Goodluck and i hope u will find peace

cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
Worldwide, while he does most of the heavy lifting, he also connect user to user, and some good soul in UK could do for you. Even in your town, who knows.
Thanks bro I'll look into it
Gonna run out of data tonight/tomoz so gonna be stuck here without any contact, I need you guys I love u all idk I'll only be able to log I. When I go library

• Hugs
Reactions: Spiritual survivor
Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
Best of luck with that. If i remember / find other plans i'll tell you asap.
according to the thread it's still going on for 2 hours.

• Love