PlushieLover

PlushieLover

XII - THE HANGED MAN
Mar 24, 2021
I'm supposed to be dead. First I say "Okay, in January I'll go" and January passed. Then I said, "February would be nice to go" and February passed. Then I said "Okay, definitely I'll go in August I'm sure" and August passed. Two days ago I said "I can't take this anymore, I'll do it before my birthday no matter what" and guess what, my birthday passed.

I'm 20 years old now, I feel so devastated, I feel so useless and so uncomfortable. I can feel all the happiness leaking out my body, is going to happen again, I'm going to isolate myself again.

Nothing changed since I was 15. None of my thoughts corresponds to my actions and none of my actions corresponds with my feelings. I'm just a big fat lie, all my being is a lie. Nothing I do make any sense in any way. I don't understand why I want to break everything I touch then I will feel bad about it later and then I would forget and do it again.

I don't want any sympathy, I'm a sociopath that should kill himself right fucking now. I don't even now if I regret every fucking thing I ever made or if I don't regret nothing. My whole being is a contradiction and I should kill myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: apple2myeye!, Cathy Ames, Pluto and 2 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Hmm but if you are a sociopath why aren´t you narcissistic and put yourself first, i.e. not resort to suicide when you are still young?

Reactions: Seeking_Peace and obafgkm
PlushieLover

PlushieLover

XII - THE HANGED MAN
Mar 24, 2021
Hmm but if you are a sociopath why aren´t you narcissistic and put yourself first, i.e. not resort to suicide when you are still young?
I don't know man, I wish I knew

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish that I left a while ago as well. This life really is so horrible and painful and it sounds unbearable what you have to endure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja, WonderingSoul and PlushieLover
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
I feel the same

• Hugs
Reactions: PlushieLover
S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
I'm supposed to be dead. First I say "Okay, in January I'll go" and January passed. Then I said, "February would be nice to go" and February passed. Then I said "Okay, definitely I'll go in August I'm sure" and August passed. Two days ago I said "I can't take this anymore, I'll do it before my birthday no matter what" and guess what, my birthday passed.

I'm 20 years old now, I feel so devastated, I feel so useless and so uncomfortable. I can feel all the happiness leaking out my body, is going to happen again, I'm going to isolate myself again.

Nothing changed since I was 15. None of my thoughts corresponds to my actions and none of my actions corresponds with my feelings. I'm just a big fat lie, all my being is a lie. Nothing I do make any sense in any way. I don't understand why I want to break everything I touch then I will feel bad about it later and then I would forget and do it again.

I don't want any sympathy, I'm a sociopath that should kill himself right fucking now. I don't even now if I regret every fucking thing I ever made or if I don't regret nothing. My whole being is a contradiction and I should kill myself.
Nothing you said makes you a sociopath. However, if you threaten suicide, with intention to manipulate others, is a type of sociopath. Do you do that?

Reactions: whatevs and PlushieLover
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I don't think a sociopath would worry about feeling useful either. Narcissist and sociopath are sometimes tossed around too leniently when someone hates a person or themselves.

Sounds like you're feeling really conflicted. I hope some clarity comes through for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Élégie, ReflectionOfTrauma, PlushieLover and 1 other person
ReflectionOfTrauma

ReflectionOfTrauma

Were we born only to die?
Feb 23, 2021
Hey man, I'm feeling kind of similiar. I regret so many things I've done in the past, it's haunting me everyday and I feel like I don't deserve getting treatment for my mental health because of this. Do you want to chat just for a while?

• Hugs
Reactions: PlushieLover
PlushieLover

PlushieLover

XII - THE HANGED MAN
Mar 24, 2021
Hey man, I'm feeling kind of similiar. I regret so many things I've done in the past, it's haunting me everyday and I feel like I don't deserve getting treatment for my mental health because of this. Do you want to chat just for a while?
Sure