• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
So I was supposed to ctb this morning I ended up not doing it. Don't know if I'll do it latter I will update y'all with news.

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Kjo, whyidon'tknow, Endqualia and 10 others
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Are you OK?

Reactions: Deleted member 1768 and lynn14
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Can i ask your you method?

Reactions: czx85 and lynn14
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Be gentle with yourself. There's no rush. Drink plenty of water and get some rest and if you want to talk about it we'll listen. (((Hugs)))

Reactions: Kjo, Ἡγησίας, Egddios and 5 others
lynn14

lynn14

Apr 21, 2019
Glad you went with your gut, you've got all the time in the world to decide either way.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768 and Kjo
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
So I was supposed to ctb this morning I ended up not doing it. Don't know if I'll do it latter I will update y'all with news.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

Reactions: Faraway1990, Deleted member 1768, Kjo and 1 other person
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
No I need a peaceful quick way to exit, can you help me...?
You need to make your own exit decisions noone is going to encourage you or help you. What you are asking comes across as illegal entrapment.

Reactions: inconsequential_, Chalken, memento_mori and 2 others
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Rules

We take these rules very seriously. You WILL be banned if you don't follow them.
  • Encouraging: Do not encourage or coerce users to carry out acts of any nature; only provide information and emotional support to those who ask for it.

Reactions: inconsequential_, Faraway1990, Deleted member 1768 and 4 others
Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Thank you everyone for the support. The hours after you plan on ctb and you back out are rough so i put everything aside and just focused on me. When I got back home most family was there they had found my note earlier than I anticipated. Luckily I responded quick and told them I was fine on my way back home. I will be going into a treatment center for 7 days to start then will take it from there. I love that everyone here supports everyone with what ever decision they make. We all know better than most what we're going through and how hard it's been for us to make this choices. Thank you once again will be taking it easy for the next few weeks and regain some clarity everything is been fuzzy since yesterday.

• Hugs
Reactions: AsexualBarbieBoy, Soul, johnonymous and 2 others
Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
Thank you everyone for the support. The hours after you plan on ctb and you back out are rough so i put everything aside and just focused on me. When I got back home most family was there they had found my note earlier than I anticipated. Luckily I responded quick and told them I was fine on my way back home. I will be going into a treatment center for 7 days to start then will take it from there. I love that everyone here supports everyone with what ever decision they make. We all know better than most what we're going through and how hard it's been for us to make this choices. Thank you once again will be taking it easy for the next few weeks and regain some clarity everything is been fuzzy since yesterday.
Hugs!

Reactions: Soul, Faraway1990, Deleted member 1768 and 2 others
Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Jun 6, 2019

What was the situation that you couldn't get rid of the note?

Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
You have my support as well, even if you don't "know" me. Death is an eternity, so unless something is coming up that will make that option more difficult, what's the rush?

J

johnonymous

Jun 6, 2019
I love that everyone here supports everyone with what ever decision they make. We all know better than most what we're going through and how hard it's been for us to make this choices. Thank you once again will be taking it easy for the next few weeks and regain some clarity everything is been fuzzy since yesterday.

Please let us know, however it goes. You are not alone.

Reactions: Mariomcfly
W

WaterUnder

Student
Apr 27, 2019
Thanks for the update. Good luck to you at the treatment center. Sending you positive energy.

GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
You're probably gone already, but good luck to you. I hope you find some peace and happiness.

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
What was the situation that you couldn't get rid of the note?
They found it where I left it for them to find once I was gone. My calculations of the time frame were wrong.
You have my support as well, even if you don't "know" me. Death is an eternity, so unless something is coming up that will make that option more difficult, what's the rush?

Thank you my friend.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul