imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
I am still here guys, Was going to try and CTB tonight but i lost my impulsiveness if you will, this is what sucks about Bipolar, when i am depressed i am all ready to CTB, but when it switches to mania my mind says well we can do this and that and make things work out. Im so tired of this. will try to CTB tomorrow night.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: stuckinthemud, jello, SVEN and 10 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
hey! i saw u under some1's post earlier today & was wondering if we'd get an update :) how're u feeling physically after last night, any adverse effects from what u took?

• Love
Reactions: FloopZee
notori

notori

Nov 26, 2023
I am bipolar as well, I see you.šŸ«‚ It's been so hard to push myself to go through with it as well and my episodes fluctuate and effect how I'm feeling about CTB, but I know it's ultimately going to be the best thing for me to end my suffering. I wish the best of luck to you in whatever you need to do to find peace <3

imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
hey! i saw u under some1's post earlier today & was wondering if we'd get an update :) how're u feeling physically after last night, any adverse effects from what u took?
honestly not bad side effects, other then itching. Feeling really good still lol i do not want to promote drugs but damn i have not found this much rel
I am bipolar as well, I see you.šŸ«‚ It's been so hard to push myself to go through with it as well and my episodes fluctuate and effect how I'm feeling about CTB, but I know it's ultimately going to be the best thing for me to end my suffering. I wish the best of luck to you in whatever you need to do to find peace <3
Yea bipolar really sucks, for me i become depressed when things on the outside are all going good, and i should be happy but no :(
honestly not bad side effects, other then itching. Feeling really good still lol i do not want to promote drugs but damn i have not found this much rel

Yea bipolar really sucks, for me i become depressed when things on the outside are all going good, and i should be happy but no :(
Hey PM me, i have a question for you

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hikikomorizombie and notori
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023

Hey PM me, i have a question for you
So sorry if that's not what you wanted.

You got relief from what you took tho? Can I ask what you took and your source? Thank you.

FloopZee

FloopZee

Jan 20, 2024
I'm truly sorry you're going through this, and that things weren't able to go as you had planned yesterday. I'm glad your impulsiveness isn't around much today to bother you, while I'm sure your situation still does bother you, I hope you are able to find some time to rest tonight and not have so many thoughts racing through your mind, at least not as much as usual.