A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
The last few months of my life have been the hardest, by far. I was very close a few times, but I managed to keep on keeping on.

I won't lie. It hasn't got easier. I just want the pain to go away. I want to live a normal live and be prosperous. It's those lonely sleep deprived nights when you're alone, that the demons come. They tell you that it's time, that you're worthless etc. Sometimes, I believe them.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, flyingtopluto, Shivali and 3 others
P

purplehearted

SN re ordered! 🥲
Nov 21, 2022
i'm glad you're still here 🫶 I struggle with similar thoughts, when i'm sleep deprived or lonely at night that's when the dark thoughts come and all my attempts have happened. I'm sorry you experience that, it's torture.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Shivali, Endex and 1 other person
A

AerialBoundaries

Sep 18, 2022
i'm glad you're still here 🫶 I struggle with similar thoughts, when i'm sleep deprived or lonely at night that's when the dark thoughts come and all my attempts have happened. I'm sorry you experience that, it's torture.
It certainly is. Thanks for the response.

We're all just strangers in a strange land, trying to get by. I hope you're doing well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Shivali, Endex and 1 other person
Endex

Endex

Magic bus
Jun 13, 2022
Those demons within are the worst, so convincing when we are at a low worn out point. The enemy within probing our defences for the slightest crack to invade and relentlessly attack.

Your not worthless, far from it, don't believe the lying demons. You sound like you have been fighting hard to repel the on slaught, and winning in doing so, but it is so draining and tiring. I hope you get a break from the fight and manage to find some peace to rest and recover. You have proven you are strong in your defence by keeping on and not letting the demons win. Never believe the lying bastards. 🤗🤞

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and Shivali
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing really can be so awful and tiring and it sounds so hard to deal with being trapped in that situation. It's really understandable just wishing for some kind of relief from the suffering, it's all just so incredibly unfair how this life tortures many of us. But I wish you the best of luck.

• Love
Reactions: Endex and AerialBoundaries
A

AerialBoundaries

Sep 18, 2022
Those demons within are the worst, so convincing when we are at a low worn out point. The enemy within probing our defences for the slightest crack to invade and relentlessly attack.

Your not worthless, far from it, don't believe the lying demons. You sound like you have been fighting hard to repel the on slaught, and winning in doing so, but it is so draining and tiring. I hope you get a break from the fight and manage to find some peace to rest and recover. You have proven you are strong in your defence by keeping on and not letting the demons win. Never believe the lying bastards. 🤗🤞
I think you summed it up, very well. Thank you, my friend. I'll keep fighting. It's not my time, yet.
Existing really can be so awful and tiring and it sounds so hard to deal with being trapped in that situation. It's really understandable just wishing for some kind of relief from the suffering, it's all just so incredibly unfair how this life tortures many of us. But I wish you the best of luck.
It does that. Existing is a chore. Hope all is well with you, my friend.

• Love
Reactions: Endex