depthss

depthss

wikihow
Dec 12, 2023
Human beings are cruel because we're animals. animals are cruel, nature breeds cruelty. i hate people, animals, and nature in general now. i used to still like other people, and especially animals now. i dont want to be around people anymore, i dont want friends anymore, i dont care to be around animals or out in nature anymore. i just want to get away from everything

Reactions: LifeQuitter, myusername890, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
Ethel

Ethel

Just playing
Sep 10, 2024
Life itself can be said cruel,but cruelty only exist to humans,for animals,they already know that pain and suffering is just a part of life,life is made to make more life,through whatever means you can survive

We're cruel because we know cruelty, and in this sense,we are above animals because we know mercy

But please,nature isn't good,but isn't also not bad,nature is just nature,nothing else

depthss

depthss

wikihow
Dec 12, 2023
Life itself can be said cruel,but cruelty only exist to humans,for animals,they already know that pain and suffering is just a part of life,life is made to make more life,through whatever means you can survive

We're cruel because we know cruelty, and in this sense,we are above animals because we know mercy

But please,nature isn't good,but isn't also not bad,nature is just nature,nothing else
i disagree that cruelty only exists in humans. cruelty is all across the animal kingdom. ex. ive seen a male horse kill a baby horse just so he could replace it with his kids, dolphins play ( torture ) with their food while its still alive, most animals are incredibly cruel. cruelty is an almost inherit part of being an animal, which we as humans are. many animals know cruelty, and i strongly believe this makes nature inherently cruel

Reactions: Ethel and Talvikki
C

CantDoIt

Wizard
Jul 18, 2024
Human beings are cruel because we're animals. animals are cruel, nature breeds cruelty. i hate people, animals, and nature in general now. i used to still like other people, and especially animals now. i dont want to be around people anymore, i dont want friends anymore, i dont care to be around animals or out in nature anymore. i just want to get away from everything
I know exactly what you mean. I dislike the system that developed on this planet of things eating other things to survive. I also dislike in general that animals, people, etc, are capable of hurt / pain / suffering. The world working like this is insane and possibly one of the worst possible results of life existing in general.

Reactions: Talvikki and depthss
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also see it as all so cruel, personally I've only ever wished to be free from all the suffering and cruelty of existing.

Reactions: Ethel, myusername890, Talvikki and 1 other person