M

MothyCuddler

Jan 12, 2023
I've already decided, and laid it out in my suicide note, that the money left in my bank account should be used by my family to go towards grief councelling. Originally I wanted it to be donated to the Samaritans, but since I've decided that this is my family's money, and money they're going to use to lessen the impact of my suicide, I feel guilty over every penny I'm spending. And yeah, this is at odds with me wanting to enjoy my last few weeks by treating myself more than usual. It's just tough. I can't live anymore, but I'll never be able to explain things well enough to justify what I'm doing, in their eyes. The only thing I can do to tangibly make this easier on them is leaving this money behind.

• Hugs
Reactions: MollerPlesset, disillusion, TimetoGo! and 2 others
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
I've already decided, and laid it out in my suicide note, that the money left in my bank account should be used by my family to go towards grief councelling. Originally I wanted it to be donated to the Samaritans, but since I've decided that this is my family's money, and money they're going to use to lessen the impact of my suicide, I feel guilty over every penny I'm spending. And yeah, this is at odds with me wanting to enjoy my last few weeks by treating myself more than usual. It's just tough. I can't live anymore, but I'll never be able to explain things well enough to justify what I'm doing, in their eyes. The only thing I can do to tangibly make this easier on them is leaving this money behind.
Why do you want to CTB?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
You shouldn't really feel that guilty if you want to spend a bit of your money, it's yours really after all, but it's understandable wanting to leave some to those left behind, even know there is the fact that grief and loss are simply an inevitable consequence of bringing life into this world. But anyway, I wish you the best of luck.

Reactions: MothyCuddler
M

MothyCuddler

Jan 12, 2023
You shouldn't really feel that guilty if you want to spend a bit of your money, it's yours really after all, but it's understandable wanting to leave some to those left behind, even know there is the fact that grief and loss are simply an inevitable consequence of bringing life into this world. But anyway, I wish you the best of luck.
Thank you for saying so :')
Why do you want to CTB?
I've made a lot of mistakes with loved ones that I can't take back or fix. My health is in shambles, and my academic and professional career are irrecoverable.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: etale-cohomology
M

MollerPlesset

Nov 26, 2022
Thank you for saying so :')

I've made a lot of mistakes with loved ones that I can't take back or fix. My health is in shambles, and my academic and professional career are irrecoverable.
I'm really sorry bro (or sis). I didn't worked for more than two years and passed from having some savings to rely on the money of my girlfriend (now wife). I finally got a postdoc and it has helped a lot. I hope your health improves and that you get a good opportunity soon!

Reactions: etale-cohomology